PDA

View Full Version : Car for sale!!

adoggend
06-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey all, I'm selling a 1991 Nissan Altima Laurel. I'm graduating August 2007 so anyone coming in for the fall term thats looking for a car let me know!! The car has great gas mileage, fill it up every 3 weeks, all the windows work (trust me a big deal on Statia), very reliable car, all maintenace is regularily performed. No power steering on the car. Looking to sell it for $3500:D

adoggend
08-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Going for $3000 now!!! Willing to negotiate on the price! Need to get rid of this car in the next week and a half!! It is a VERY reliable car, it has never broken down on us!!

adoggend
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
$2000 anyone??? Really I want this car gone!

Compassion MD
12-08-2007, 04:51 PM
No power steering on the car. D

u gotta be kiddin me, right? Its worse than my 1989 Toyota Camry V6 power steering, automatic seat belt, power window/locks, cruise, no air bag or abs because they were not invented back in 1980s... and I can't even sell it off and even if I do... its only worth like $200 dollars now...

$3500 down to $2000... what about $20?

countryboy75
12-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Compassion,

You are knocking something you know nothing about, seriously man you have not even been on the island yet and you are talking trash and talking like you know *** is goin on.

This is actually a decent car and actually one of the better student vehicles. You gotta count on spending at least 1500$ on a statia car and even if you pay that it is going to be one that you wouldn't drive to the junkyard (ask corpsman about that one). once you get up to the 2000$ range then they start becoming a little mroe reasonable and reliable.

Remember Sint Eustatius is an Island, new cars don't come and go there, old cars come there to die.

But back to this original point 2000 bucks for a nissan altima on statia aint bad. In fact if I were getting ready to do it all over again and come to the island knowing what I know now I would probably buy this car (if I were smaller) These girls took really good care of it and I know they did not abuse it.

adoggend
01-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Compassion,

You are knocking something you know nothing about, seriously man you have not even been on the island yet and you are talking trash and talking like you know *** is goin on.

This is actually a decent car and actually one of the better student vehicles. You gotta count on spending at least 1500$ on a statia car and even if you pay that it is going to be one that you wouldn't drive to the junkyard (ask corpsman about that one). once you get up to the 2000$ range then they start becoming a little mroe reasonable and reliable.

Remember Sint Eustatius is an Island, new cars don't come and go there, old cars come there to die.

But back to this original point 2000 bucks for a nissan altima on statia aint bad. In fact if I were getting ready to do it all over again and come to the island knowing what I know now I would probably buy this car (if I were smaller) These girls took really good care of it and I know they did not abuse it.

AWWW thanks Christian:) The only problems this car ever gave us was flat tires, never once did it leave us stranded, and it had maintenace done on it everytime we went off island. So yea good Statia car as they go. Definately really glad we bought this car instead of some of the others we were looking at.

If you don't want it you don't have to bash it or even say anything, so yeaaaa thats all I have to say. thank you

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.