PDA

View Full Version : Residence halls

cclot
06-19-2007, 04:11 PM

spyyder
06-19-2007, 04:35 PM
this is why the new website is worthless, it has no information, just a bunch of marketing gimmick. Try this for starters.

St. Matthew's University | Residential Halls (http://stmatthews.edu/student-life_residential-halls.html)

There are a ton of posts about the residence hall, just search for "residence hall"

Basic room:
Bed (Full or Queen)
Desk/Chair
Dresser
Closet
Microfridge
Bathroom (standing shower, not tub)
Internet, Cable, WiFi
Individual A/C Unit

Bring what you don't think you can live without.

hxa
06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Queen size beds!!!! I am gonna be in heaven, a lot better than my hard spring bed in undergrad that gave you back pain everynight and you woke up in the middle of the night either because of springs poking in your back or the CHIN CHIN sound whenever you moved. I am moving up in the world!!:shock:

jdolorfino
06-20-2007, 12:49 AM
you're not really moving up in the world. the beds at the residence halls are horrible. bed sinks in the middle so I have to sleep on one of the sides and the springs poke your back no matter where on the bed you are. its gonna be like your hard spring bed in undergrad.

Queen size beds!!!! I am gonna be in heaven, a lot better than my hard spring bed in undergrad that gave you back pain everynight and you woke up in the middle of the night either because of springs poking in your back or the CHIN CHIN sound whenever you moved. I am moving up in the world!!:shock:

azulpanther
06-20-2007, 12:58 AM
my bed in the res hall was very comfortable. You could always ask to switch mattresses if you find yours to be defective

Khushboo
06-20-2007, 06:33 AM
lol @ "chin Chin" Hahahahaaa

drJane23
08-21-2007, 09:14 AM
by the way, do the residence halls have elevators to go up to the 2nd floor? or simply just stairs?
i'm bringing 4 luggages plus 2 carry on's and i was wondering if the residence halls has elevators so I can take up my luggages to my room on the 2nd floor.

Diva
08-21-2007, 09:24 AM
by the way, do the residence halls have elevators to go up to the 2nd floor? or simply just stairs?
i'm bringing 4 luggages plus 2 carry on's and i was wondering if the residence halls has elevators so I can take up my luggages to my room on the 2nd floor.

No they actually greet you with a bellhop and put a nightly chocolate on your pillow!!!

Ur a strong girl...this is what you've been hitting the gym for all these months!!!

you can store your stuff in my room, and when you need it just run downstairs....or use those nifty string cup thingies!

:mrgreen:

fhs623
08-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Is it possible for me to find who my roommate is going to be?

drJane23
08-21-2007, 10:34 AM
No they actually greet you with a bellhop and put a nightly chocolate on your pillow!!!

Ur a strong girl...this is what you've been hitting the gym for all these months!!!

you can store your stuff in my room, and when you need it just run downstairs....or use those nifty string cup thingies!

:mrgreen:

haha thats right! i guess i'll just have to use my strong arms to bring up my luggages:cool:

UFTim
08-21-2007, 03:58 PM

You'll see everyone hanging out downstairs at the Res Hall. Ask one of your future classmates. I know I helped a lot of people haul luggage up the stairs.

hxa
08-21-2007, 07:02 PM
To find out who your roommate is, call the school and they will tell you the name of the person you will be rooming with.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.