PDA

View Full Version : any info?

nugget101
06-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Hi all,
If anyone has any info or can guide me as to the current legal situation of the school, I would be extremely grateful. I am a former graduate and need urgent info!! Thank you in advance!

karla123
07-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Hi I was at St Chris and my first semester was in September 2005. I am still in the process of getting my transcript but we took a class called Introduction to Patient taught by Dr. Omer (Dr. Shaqils husband) and another professor that I do not remember their name. Regardless does anyone have an old schedule from this time weather it be a paper document or e-document of our class schedule? I just need proof that this class existed because apparently no one knows currently that it did and it is not a part our transcript. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated!

mapleLeaf
07-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey sorry I do not have a schedule but I will try and ask around. Who are you talking to for your transcripts? I have not had any luck for almost a year now. The lawyers do not want to send the records to Senegal because they have no jurisdiction there, the New York SCIMD office is closed and the school does not have the Atlanta office up yet apparently. I was given a few email addresses for a Dr. S** and Rh***** but all I got was one email telling me to wait, which I did for the last month, and I haven't heard from them again. No phone numbers were provided for these contacts. Please give me any help or suggestions you have . Is there something I am not doing that I can do to get my transcript ?

mcgrady
07-10-2007, 09:23 AM
hey guys...

I'm sad to hear that u guys are still in this limbo...have u tried contacting other former students to find out what they did to get theirs...i'm aware that alot transfer to ross,matthews etc without the original transcripts whilst waiting for the iriginal transcripts to be released.

cheers

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.