PDA

View Full Version : scimd migration

afridimadness
05-24-2007, 03:57 PM
hello
i have applied as a migrating student in LUTON campus in this scmid college .
right now i am studying in poland medical college and i want to move to migraeto this college in luton but i have heard and also read on net that it is not registwered with the GMC and the students who graduated from luton camous are not allowed to give the PLAB and also that it is recongnized in only some states of ameriaca.

my question is that how many student are right now studying in this campus and how many have graduated from this campus and were they able to take plab or USMLE and if not than what are they doing

the other queston is that will it become registered with the gmc in some 2 years or not and what is the future of a graduate student from this college

afridimadness
05-24-2007, 03:58 PM
and is there any campus of this college in USA OT NOT AND WHY IS IT NOT RECONGIZED BY MOST STATES OF AMERIACA

maximillian genossa
05-24-2007, 05:32 PM
You heard right..."is not registwered with the GMC and the students who graduated from luton camous are not allowed to give the PLAB and also that it is recongnized in only some states of ameriaca."

Nobody responsible enough can asnwer your question..." will it become registered with the gmc in some 2 years or not and what is the future of a graduate student from this college?"

That is up to the head honchos of the GMC as well as how well the school administration manages the school.

hello
i have applied as a migrating student in LUTON campus in this scmid college .
right now i am studying in poland medical college and i want to move to migraeto this college in luton but i have heard and also read on net that it is not registwered with the GMC and the students who graduated from luton camous are not allowed to give the PLAB and also that it is recongnized in only some states of ameriaca.

my question is that how many student are right now studying in this campus and how many have graduated from this campus and were they able to take plab or USMLE and if not than what are they doing

the other queston is that will it become registered with the gmc in some 2 years or not and what is the future of a graduate student from this college

Magen-MD
05-26-2007, 02:09 PM
INFORMED OPINION!

Society cannot manage to substitute performance over historical images
that might have its grounding in nothing but academic propaganda. While some universities might have well established relations and names to be proud of, which is very good. These names and relations have to be maintained through performance...the very same thing that has brought them this far. To forget this and start celebrating mediocrity, and ask society of intellectuals to only focus on historical images that are not associeted with performance, would be detrimental to system that condon such...And really asking too much.

Therefore, KUDOS to those that perform even though they are new schools, for it is this performance that will show the world "the real standard of these new schools", FOR NAMES WITHOUT PERFORMANCE, MAY BECOME LIKE AN EMPTY VESSEL. This is just a fact of life. Let's face it and not be caught in useless academic/institutional propaganda.

Love you all.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.