PDA

View Full Version : Current SCIMD

TRICKYDRD
05-22-2007, 09:58 AM
I just spoke with the NJ office and have many questions. First off, the lady was friendly if not helpful. She did not have a contact number for the Luton school, although she claimed that there still was a school. She also said the FS was no longer with SCIMD and he was being less than cooperative (gee - ddn't see that one coming). SHe did give me a luton contact # for a Dr. R that she thought was teaching Path I & II. I haven't been able to contact him as of yet.

I guess the good news is that she had a copy of my file in front of her and said that the Senegalese were coming on the 27th and 28th to make them "official".

So does anyone know if the Luton campus still exists? Is it still at the Pheonix House? Are there still students and Profs? Clinical Sites?

I ask this out of personal curiosity and self interest. PLEASE do NOT use this thread for another long bash at SC. As someone who has been through it with all the other former SC students, the last thing I want to do is stir up the TROLLS!

Thanks for anything useful,

Doug

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.