PDA

View Full Version : OMG Pictures...

jeraldeckman
05-21-2007, 12:03 AM
It is amazing... I went to the main website and there where pictures of actual students ... in actual labs... this is amazing for a carib school that isn't one of the big 4! A+ to All Saints...

Could someone tell me... is this a good school?

OttawaMed
05-21-2007, 12:13 AM
it is a good school if u dont want to be spoon fed, you wont be able to do residency in CA,NM,Alaska and other states but it does offer core and if students will move around green (ACGME) rotation. its getting Terri loans this November, i called terri to confirm this and they did..
Also the school has build a new campus with all renovation to be done in end of this month or next and it will be the only medical school in the caribean with its own health care clinic ..... i know personally some of the doctors that are involved with this school and they have thier kids enrolled in this school.

personally financaily if your from canada like how i am this is a good school if once again your not california dreaming.....

stebyne
05-21-2007, 09:11 AM
i'm coming to asum,dominica in sept.what does these 2 sister schools have in common?someone should pls enlighten me.

Magen-MD
08-21-2007, 02:28 AM
This school is amazing. Having personally met the think tanks behind this school I began to understand why it is growing so fast. And actually the fastest growing Caribbean Medical School like it or not.

The Dean and the Faculty members are real visionaries. It makes all the difference to have such administration at work.

As the Portuguese say: Viva All Saints University School of Medicine

jameslynton
08-21-2007, 08:03 AM
That sounds like a poster we use to have on here.

gundam675
11-04-2007, 08:06 PM
This school is amazing. Having personally met the think tanks behind this school I began to understand why it is growing so fast. And actually the fastest growing Caribbean Medical School like it or not.

The Dean and the Faculty members are real visionaries. It makes all the difference to have such administration at work.

i cant stop laughing at this person....jokes...

CheekyCaliCow
12-21-2007, 01:04 AM
I see visions of the "delusioned" and "disillusioned".:rolleyes:..

NP88
03-19-2008, 04:32 PM
is this a good school?

04-19-2009, 10:44 PM
ASUM Aruba is a joke. A typical fly by night operation over there with lack of real teachers. The dean is clueless as well.

04-19-2009, 10:45 PM
ASUM Aruba is a joke. A typical fly by night operation over there with lack of real teachers. The dean is clueless as well.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.