PDA

View Full Version : Medical University of Gdansk intermediary.

Cool Diver
02-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Hi, people!
Today I received the "Letter of Acceptance" to Medical University of Gdansk from Ray Delavari.
He wants fee ONLY 12500$.
I know that enough perfect/utter/complete fools in the world, but without me... :lol:
May some one else want to get acceptance? Worth some money... :wink:

How much HMI wants???

Miklos
02-25-2004, 10:04 AM
His prices seem to have gone up.

Nearly six years ago, he "only" asked for $10,000 in fees for Hungarian med schools and this included a bunch of his "services".

(And before anyone asks, I did not pay. I did exactly what DebrecenGrad describes on the other thread. I went to the program I liked and told them that I would not pay a "placement" fee.)

kmufangs
02-25-2004, 01:29 PM
ok...

i am still knew to the whole HMI thing and mr. delavari but from what i have read thus far from other messages, it just doesn't seem cosher that you would have to pay some guy $12,500 to be accepted (basically get you a spot).

now, does this also include your tuition or is this just his fee and is it a one time fee ? if it isn't, then I would definitly follow Miklos path and deal with the school directly. Believe me, schools in Poland have bank accounts that you can wire the money to.

also, not sure how eager you are about going to Gdansk, but there are other schools in Poland that do not deal with HMI or mr. dalaveri. Also, don't forget about other schools in Europe, like Hungary and Czech. i don't know their names, but Miklos or NeilC can fill you in on them. Lastly, there are also schools in the Carribean which might interest you especially if you are willing to spend the extra cash on HMI/Dalaveri.

Good luck to you and hope mr. dalaveri will not clean your bank account.

raj
02-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Check out this web site and make sure. It seems very odd. http://www.windsor.edu/staff.htm

NervNellie
02-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Stay away from agents..apply and get accepted on your own merit

Cool Diver
02-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Hi!
I'm christian, ukrainian, actually.
Just looking for 4-year MD program. I'm 32 y/o and I'll grudge spending additional 2 years after I've bachelors degree and "advanced age".
OFF COURSE sent my documents to Krakow and Lodz. Believe will be OK.

No-p, 12.5K- it's only "pocket money" for Ray... Poor devil :oops:

Miklos
02-25-2004, 02:16 PM
See thread http://www.valuemd.com/viewtopic.php?t=9663&highlight=delavari for other opinions.

Cool Diver
02-25-2004, 02:28 PM
Last response from Ray Delavari:
"You have it all wrong, if you would have paid me you would have only paid pay $12,500 because the new tuitions $16,000 if you pay directly to the University, you pay$16,000

The $12,500 was not for me, I was not going to charge the student this year because I wanted the University to get students for me, and the money that you would have paid was for the University and your tuition,

I tell you what, I rather you pay the University directly you seem to show a different face than your application, I think I did not judge you correctly,

Please contact the University directly from hence forward regarding your admission.

Best regards,

Ray"

So- there's a solution how to get into the University that has Ray Delavari as an intermediary. Just say him the true in the face!

dt
02-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Last response from Ray Delavari:
"You have it all wrong, if you would have paid me you would have only paid pay $12,500 because the new tuitions $16,000 if you pay directly to the University, you pay$16,000

The $12,500 was not for me, I was not going to charge the student this year because I wanted the University to get students for me, and the money that you would have paid was for the University and your tuition,

I tell you what, I rather you pay the University directly you seem to show a different face than your application, I think I did not judge you correctly,

Please contact the University directly from hence forward regarding your admission.

Best regards,

Ray"

So- there's a solution how to get into the University that has Ray Delavari as an intermediary. Just say him the true in the face!

Looks like this Ray reads this forum...

lol What a scammer!

dt
02-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Check out this web site and make sure. It seems very odd. http://www.windsor.edu/staff.htm

That's one of the many reasons why Windsor seems so slimy to me.

kmufangs
02-25-2004, 04:56 PM

i hope this was an error in the email that he sent and that he was not suggesting that he is a slave owner.

now, if Gdansk is going to charge you $16,000 for fees and tuition and ray is getting you a deal for 12,500...i think he is full of it.

speaking to my former dean, Poznan is the most expensive school in poland (with regards to the 4 year english program). tuition with housing and malpractice insurance (for US) will cost you $15,100. the tuition alone is just $12,500.

he is definitely not cutting you any deals. Krakow is only $11,500 for first year and then $9,500 for remaining years (not sure about housing) and they've had an english program a lot longer than gdansk. plus, i think krakow is a lot more prestigious school than gdansk (though i have never been to gdansk and not sure how it really runs) and i am basing this solely on the fact that it is the oldest in the Poland and one of few in europe.

it seems like there is a lot of potential money out here...anyone else wants in...i am sure that we can find a few other med schools in europe that would love to get a small chunck of the US dollar coming into them every year. plus with our knowledge of the system and having gone through it, maybe we can make a carribean school in europe??? :lol:

mutig25
02-25-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm just curious, other than KMU (Poznan) and Jagiellonian (Krakow), has anyone applied directly to any Polish schools that offer the 4-year English Program?

From what I can tell, you must apply to all of them via agents (Poznan and Krakow excepted, of course).

romancathen
07-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi, people!
Today I received the "Letter of Acceptance" to Medical University of Gdansk from Ray Delavari.
He wants fee ONLY 12500$.
I know that enough perfect/utter/complete fools in the world, but without me... :lol:
May some one else want to get acceptance? Worth some money... :wink:

How much HMI wants???

He is such a snake. He tricks people of their hard working money. Apply directly to the school of your choice and do not use any agents, especially Ray Delavari. Stay away from Ray and Pecs.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.