PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out with this question regarding the admissions

Shabina85
04-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding the admissions. I would like to know about how the Xavier works with the admissions. I have send my application a month ago and I haven't received an interview call yet. Would anyone please let me know when should I be expecting the interview call after I have send my application in. Also, if I receive an interview call does it mean that the Xavier like the candidate and would accept the candidate? Should I be worried about the interview call?

I am totally new to this process. I would appreciate it, if anyone can help me out. Thank you.

Shabina.

jameslynton
04-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Call the school to see if they got the application and it is complete.

Glaciermonkey
04-27-2007, 08:20 AM
The next incoming class is leaving for Aruba next week so admissions is busy with immigration processing and arangments for last minute appllicants. The fastestest way to get a response is to e-mail admissions. They usually respond that day and no longer than the next day. The best way to know if you have a chance is to take two fingers; press to your jugular and feel a pulse; you have a chance of getting accepted into a medicial school. You will get a chance to go to medicial school, but it will be up to you to prove that you deserve to stay.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.