PDA

View Full Version : Tensed!!!!!!!!!!! Will I pass with such mistakes??????????

mlemle
04-05-2007, 01:05 AM
hi,
gave my cs.This is what I did on every case knocked,greeted,introduced myself,draped,washed hands,relevant history and review of systems.PAMHUGSFOSS,did relevant clincal exam,summarising my findings,showing empathy,thanking for co-operation,counsellingWrote fairly good patient notes, except the mistakes which are as follows:
Could not counsel in 1 case. Forgot to give smoking counseling in 1 case.Made two errors of significance In one case though i did collect history of HRT but did not write in patient note and it was important in D/D of that case. BUT THE MOST CRUCIAL MISTAKE:In one case forgot to take Menstrual history and it was important for D/D of that case tooAS I NEEDED TO RULE OUT PREGNANCY,THOUGH I HAVE MENTIONED PREGNANCY IN D/D AND WORKUP IN PATIENT NOTE..Other than this rest all cases almost did everything from knocking,to asking if they have any questions at the end.I really dont know how they rate ,IF THEY TAKE A CUMMULATIVE AVERAGE OF ALL CASES IN TERMS OF DATA GATHERING,MAY BE I HAVE A CHANCE AS I HAVE COLLECTED ALL DATA IN ALL OTHER CASES. for all those who have passed and who might have commited similar or other mistakes give me your opinion.

parvas24
04-05-2007, 09:31 PM
you did what you could that's all that matters .... I think that you would pass ....

usdoc94
08-21-2007, 07:22 AM
Yeah u'll do fine.Stop worrying and have fun.I did so many mistakes yet passed !I think u'r overall performance is taken how well did u handled he cases and sp q etc....U did all the must do things like knoc......etc
So don't worry >GL .

BrotherMan
08-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Best of luck. I am taking my CS is a few days. So wish me luck too

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.