PDA

View Full Version : Florida clinicals

footdoc
03-30-2007, 02:31 PM
On the All Saints web site. The school lists that they have clinical rotations in Florida. Is the school approved for clinicals in Florida?

what up doc
03-31-2007, 09:25 AM
really send me the link.... i check the website on a regular basis and i have never seen that!!!

footdoc
03-31-2007, 03:07 PM
Go to the web site. Click Clinicals. Then under transfer students, the site lists florida and other states and countries.

what up doc
03-31-2007, 09:02 PM
well if it say that on the website then it must be true. at least thats what i figure. i have not heard anything new on the clinical's that the school is offering but i will look into the matter!

stateofequilibrium
04-01-2007, 03:38 PM
well if it say that on the website then it must be true. at least thats what i figure. i have not heard anything new on the clinical's that the school is offering but i will look into the matter!

I truly hope that's not how you researched medical schools "if it say that on the website then it must be true." Otherwise, I'm surprised you didn't end up at St. Theresa's or Delphi.

what up doc
04-01-2007, 06:58 PM
lol thats funny! no its not like that, i only said that was because i haven't heard anything like that from the school. and like i said i will look into the matter but if i had to guess atm then i must say, i think it may only be electives only but dont quote me on that! more info can only be gathered during "normal" business days not on weekends so maybe by Tuesday i should have some more info!

AUCMD2006
04-01-2007, 08:03 PM
lol thats funny! no its not like that, i only said that was because i haven't heard anything like that from the school. and like i said i will look into the matter but if i had to guess atm then i must say, i think it may only be electives only but dont quote me on that! more info can only be gathered during "normal" business days not on weekends so maybe by Tuesday i should have some more info!

the school has to be approved for clinicals..when you fill out the papers for the hospital you wanna rotate at they have to send it to the state to see if the school is approved, they then approve you and the hospital schedules you..my rotations took 2 weeks to get approved

what up doc
04-05-2007, 06:34 AM
So here is the thing with the Fl clinicals. first off, its a elective clinical. secondly it was set up by a student not the school so therefore it is not 1 of the schools clinical site.

footdoc
04-11-2007, 04:57 AM
I received an e mail for admissions dept. today stating that they do have clinicals available in Florida.

what up doc
04-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Well, i don't know about that but according to rules, they can only be electives, as far as i know. but if you are gonna enter MD1 in May then you have 1 and 8 months before that point and i am pretty sure that the school will have a lot more clinical sites by then.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.