PDA

View Full Version : Request...

curious_george
03-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi I am a former student that needs to get in touch with PL in regards to a matter that is out of the new admins reach....

I am desperate for any contact info for PL or TP

If anyone has either, can you please help a former student out. I wont pass this contact out nor will entertain members about my problem.

Thank You.

Milrinone
03-26-2007, 07:12 PM
I heard he is out in Costa Rica, trying to open a med school there. Others said he is living in Miami.... Others said they are in prision....
Who knows ???? I think it is easier to find "waldo the caricature" than to find those two who are hidding from students and justice!

SOAP
03-27-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi I am a former student that needs to get in touch with PL in regards to a matter that is out of the new admins reach....

I am desperate for any contact info for PL or TP

If anyone has either, can you please help a former student out. I wont pass this contact out nor will entertain members about my problem.

Thank You.

I have a number of phone numbers for PL, I would post them but have received several warnings for do that before. If you PM me I will send you what I have.

Anthony Thomasson
03-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Curious George,

You came to the right place! "SOAP" is PL! PM him, but I doubt he will be able to help...He's burned all bridges and is losing battle after battle in court....

And he hasn't even imagined the suit being prepared for actual damages yet! If you look at all "SOAP'S" responses here on the forum-he admits no responsability or accountability -he has been reduced to trying to bad mouth the school, FS and the Senegalese (coincidently the people resp. for his ouster) on this forum - unsuccessfully as no one pays attention...

Perhaps the Senagalese can help you. PM me and I'll see if I can come up with something as I have friends at the school. Good luck.

SOAP
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Curious George,

You came to the right place! "SOAP" is PL! PM him, but I doubt he will be able to help...He's burned all bridges and is losing battle after battle in court....

And he hasn't even imagined the suit being prepared for actual damages yet! If you look at all "SOAP'S" responses here on the forum-he admits no responsability or accountability -he has been reduced to trying to bad mouth the school, FS and the Senegalese (coincidently the people resp. for his ouster) on this forum - unsuccessfully as no one pays attention...

Perhaps the Senagalese can help you. PM me and I'll see if I can come up with something as I have friends at the school. Good luck.

Of course, here we go again anyone who knows the truth and doesn't buy into the lies and ** on this forum must be PL. Well the truth is "I'm Elvis" I'll be moving back into my mansion next week and picking up where I left off. Oh by the way did anyone see where I parked my gold cadillac? You can get all the info you want by calling and speaking with the receivers.

Anthony Thomasson
03-28-2007, 12:07 PM
P**L, Oops, I mean "SOAP" the jig is up. Everone knows who you are. You really have hurt so many people at that school, I don't know how you could possibly sleep at night. In any case, the best thing you could possibly do is just leave the rest of the students and the school alone. Become a man already. Try to develope a bit of class - even at this late date a little bit of something is better than nothing at all.

And to Curious George, I'm happy to use my contacts in the sudent body (alumni , not current students) to try to help you with your issue.

SOAP
03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
P**L, Oops, I mean "SOAP" the jig is up. Everone knows who you are. You really have hurt so many people at that school, I don't know how you could possibly sleep at night. In any case, the best thing you could possibly do is just leave the rest of the students and the school alone. Become a man already. Try to develope a bit of class - even at this late date a little bit of something is better than nothing at all.

And to Curious George, I'm happy to use my contacts in the sudent body (alumni , not current students) to try to help you with your issue.

Get over it dude.................

Azrealist
03-28-2007, 07:50 PM
yup... i had most of PL's (aka soaps) personal numbers too... not sure if they changed (pretty sure they did after all the hate phone calls)... if no one objects i'd love to post there here and let people blast away...

btw... curious george...

there is nothing at all that PL (aka soap) can help you with except drag you down... He has no authority with the school, ECFMG, senegal, GMC, anything... except maybe if you are planing to go to prison and share a bunk he may be able to put in a good word (he'll probably be there a while) ... but you may have to fight over him with his new boyfriend/husband in the can

i remember you from the old forum.... if you're the same guy you weren't dumb enough then to think PL (aka soap) was useful for anything back then... so i can't imagine him being useful for anything now... sorry to have to spell it out for everyone PL (aka soap) but you're still useless and full of it.

SOAP
03-29-2007, 09:41 AM
yup... i had most of PL's (aka soaps) personal numbers too... not sure if they changed (pretty sure they did after all the hate phone calls)... if no one objects i'd love to post there here and let people blast away...

btw... curious george...

there is nothing at all that PL (aka soap) can help you with except drag you down... He has no authority with the school, ECFMG, senegal, GMC, anything... except maybe if you are planing to go to prison and share a bunk he may be able to put in a good word (he'll probably be there a while) ... but you may have to fight over him with his new boyfriend/husband in the can

i remember you from the old forum.... if you're the same guy you weren't dumb enough then to think PL (aka soap) was useful for anything back then... so i can't imagine him being useful for anything now... sorry to have to spell it out for everyone PL (aka soap) but you're still useless and full of it.

Dude, sounds like you share a bunk with FS now, lucky he's a little guy maybe PL will have the same luck as you.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.