PDA

View Full Version : Apartments in Lodz

Corinna
03-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi,
I am applying to the Medical University of Lodz, along with 3 other friends from Canada. We hope to get an apartment, 4 bedrooms, pretty close to the university. Does anyone know of any useful sites with available apartments for rent? I can't seem to find any.
Or does anyone already live in Lodz that might be able to help me out?

Corinna

annskimd
03-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi,
I am applying to the Medical University of Lodz, along with 3 other friends from Canada. We hope to get an apartment, 4 bedrooms, pretty close to the university. Does anyone know of any useful sites with available apartments for rent? I can't seem to find any.
Or does anyone already live in Lodz that might be able to help me out?

Corinna

hi Corinna,
this is very difficult...i am in the same boat. i have researched as much as i can and can only come to the conclution that i have to go there in advance to look for a place myself..........i will be leaving in August.

i honestly think there is not many ways around it......:shock:

Corinna
03-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey,
We are also leaving in August.. I think worst case scenario is that we live in Hostels for a few nights.. the prices don't seem to bad (I think $11US/night). But we have one of my professors from Lodz looking into it for us, hopefully he'll be able to find something before we leave.

LesniowskiCrohn
03-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Not, sure if they have offices in Lodz, but try Ober-Haus. They at least have internet presence.

annskimd
03-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey,
We are also leaving in August.. I think worst case scenario is that we live in Hostels for a few nights.. the prices don't seem to bad (I think $11US/night). But we have one of my professors from Lodz looking into it for us, hopefully he'll be able to find something before we leave.

hey we should all meet up...especially if we will be there early. we will all be classmates soon!!!! i will send my personal e-mail out....do the same if you would like....ONLY TO FUTURE LODZ STUDENTS :D

tarak007us
06-30-2007, 02:03 AM
hey everyone, I am also going to Lodz for 4 year MD program this year. Could anyone tell me how the English accent of Polish intructors would be like? I mean for a typical American student, would their accent be kind of uncomfortable or difficult to understand?

nanai82
07-17-2007, 01:32 PM
just wanted to say hi to everyone... i am an incoming 1st year this october from boston.:)

annskimd
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
just wanted to say hi to everyone... i am an incoming 1st year this october from boston.:)

hey nanai82, i will see you there! do you know when you are leaving? i will be heading out there early. if there any MUL student that will be there early (i am leavingAug 19) message me :D

Ann marie
entering MUL student of the 4 year M.D. program class of 2011

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.