PDA

View Full Version : step3 - failed!!!!!!!

tommy78
03-14-2007, 07:14 PM
hi guys

i failed step3 3 times and badly in need of some tutoring. I am a psychiatry graduate.,,,i heard "*************" online tutoring is given by some internal medicine residents and that they go over lot of stuff over 25 hrs ,...is that true???....has anyone tried this?...i am in desperately in need of help...please let me know if this site is good just in case u have tried it

whattupdog6969
03-18-2007, 03:16 PM
hi guys

i failed step3 3 times and badly in need of some tutoring. I am a psychiatry graduate.,,,i heard "*************" online tutoring is given by some internal medicine residents and that they go over lot of stuff over 25 hrs ,...is that true???....has anyone tried this?...i am in desperately in need of help...please let me know if this site is good just in case u have tried it

do USMLE World questions and read your USMLE Step 2 ck material. DO NO TOUCH KAPLAN MATERIALS FOR USMLE STEP 3 THEY ARE GROSSLY INADEQUATE AND HAVE WRONG INFORMATION WRITTEN THAT CAN MAKE YOU MISS POINTS ON THE EXAMINATION. USMLE World and crush step 3 or strong medicine, and practice the ccs good luck to you.

Unr1237
03-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Do not bother with *************. I had a friend try it out and she said it is worthless. A total waste of money and time. Stick with proven resources - Crush, First Aid, UW, Kaplan, usmlesteps1 23.

UCE305
03-28-2007, 12:57 PM
What Medical School did you go to?

reniuka
03-31-2007, 10:28 PM
hello tommy78...i took the entire ************* online review course and i must tell you that it is really compact and covers what is most neeeded on step3. there are few things which appear simple but we still overlook. ************* stresses most on that. I was in your situation untill i tried their course, no question bank/ other review courses could get me to passing step3 untill i tried this one. this is not a hi fi course but it will help you understand exactly the concepts u need for step3

gotmylicense
06-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Great help from all of you--keep it up!You sound like brilliant teacher sfor the USMLE. I will consider you seriously!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.