PDA

View Full Version : Canadian students at Medical University of Lodz

robinhoodfan
02-19-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi!
I've been accepted to MUL for the 4 year program and will be starting in the Fall of 2007. Are there any Canadian students out there who can give me some insight as to what to expect at Lodz and any other information you think will be useful? I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Also, I've read many postings regarding negative experiences with AIM. Can someone shed more light on this issue....as to what exactly should new students beware of??

Thanks very much!

Arun11
02-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Hi!
I've been accepted to MUL for the 4 year program and will be starting in the Fall of 2007. Are there any Canadian students out there who can give me some insight as to what to expect at Lodz and any other information you think will be useful? I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Also, I've read many postings regarding negative experiences with AIM. Can someone shed more light on this issue....as to what exactly should new students beware of??

Thanks very much!

Hey robinhoodfan i am applying to MUL for the fall too in the 4 yr program. Can i ask you how long the whole application procedure took for you--- from the time you applied and till the time you got accepted

robinhoodfan
02-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I applied in late December and found out about my acceptance in mid-January. Good luck!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.