PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed with St. Chris

maximillian genossa
02-17-2007, 01:53 PM
That is the name they should give to the St. Chris forum, Obsessed with St. Chris. I have never in my life seen so many "legal experts" and crusaders pursuing something with so much zeal. Quite frankly, it has become a circus.

I think this must be the hobbie of choice for all these folks. I gave up on this forum once I noticed how sickening it has become.

Heard about biking, snow boarding, playing guitar, walking, etc?

Guys, ever heard about getting a life?

jpryor
02-17-2007, 02:23 PM
I haven't posted to VMD in some time, mostly because it's the same people making the same arguments over and over. The obvious should be just that--obvious. The school hasn't overcome its problems sufficiently enough to be accepted by the UK authorities and the school isn't as bad as most would have you think or those same UK authorities could have made them close their doors and booted them to the curb. Oh, the tantrums this school has caused:rolleyes:

pruritis_ani
02-17-2007, 03:20 PM
I haven't posted to VMD in some time, mostly because it's the same people making the same arguments over and over. The obvious should be just that--obvious. The school hasn't overcome its problems sufficiently enough to be accepted by the UK authorities and the school isn't as bad as most would have you think or those same UK authorities could have made them close their doors and booted them to the curb. Oh, the tantrums this school has caused:rolleyes:

By not allowing the graduates to work in the UK, they HAVE effectively booted them to the curb....now they are simply taking money from a bunch of "students", without any risk to the population of the UK. Sounds like an ideal arrangement.

The school needs to do something to demonstrate that they are not "bad". Until that day, I base my perceptions of the school based on my personal experience, the experience of those I know and trust, the actions of the authorities (none of which have been favorable), and the actions of those affiliated with the school.

pruritis_ani
02-17-2007, 03:23 PM
That is the name they should give to the St. Chris forum, Obsessed with St. Chris. I have never in my life seen so many "legal experts" and crusaders pursuing something with so much zeal. Quite frankly, it has become a circus.

I think this must be the hobbie of choice for all these folks. I gave up on this forum once I noticed how sickening it has become.

Heard about biking, snow boarding, playing guitar, walking, etc?

Guys, ever heard about getting a life?

I have quite a full life, thank you, in the case that you may be refering to me...

I do pursue this with zeal....this school scares me, and the "graduates" may some day be working on me or my family. I will do what I can to prevent this.

Additionally, I will do what I can to prevent others from making the mistake that many already regret.

All evidence points to this school being a terrible choice, and I will continue to point that out. There are many, many schools that I think are poor choices out there, but none at the level of SC.

maximillian genossa
02-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Now that you mention this..."here are many, many schools that I think are poor choices out there, but none at the level of SC."

Have you checked the Delphi school of medicIne postings lately? I am sure that is much worse than St. Chris. :twisted:

I have quite a full life, thank you, in the case that you may be refering to me...

I do pursue this with zeal....this school scares me, and the "graduates" may some day be working on me or my family. I will do what I can to prevent this.

Additionally, I will do what I can to prevent others from making the mistake that many already regret.

All evidence points to this school being a terrible choice, and I will continue to point that out. There are many, many schools that I think are poor choices out there, but none at the level of SC.

pruritis_ani
02-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Now that you mention this..."here are many, many schools that I think are poor choices out there, but none at the level of SC."

Have you checked the Delphi school of medicne postings lately? I am sure that is much worse than St. Chris.

Not familiar with that one....let me qualify the statement by saying that of the medical schools that I have at least a passing familiarity with SC is by far the worst. I am sure there are others out there that would scare me, and hopefully those grads also get prohibited from working in the US.

jpryor
02-18-2007, 06:19 AM
All evidence points to this school being a terrible choice, and I will continue to point that out.

You offer so many fallacies of logic in your rants that it diminishes the value of your opinion. This one statement makes two common errors. One is called an Appeal to Belief and the other is called an Appeal to Authority. Google the terms and educate yourself. You'll debate much more effectiovely if you learn some basics. Even though I'm inclined to agree with the premise that SC is a poor choice right now, I would be embarassed to use any of your reasonings.

Azrealist
02-18-2007, 08:35 AM
again i think the important thing is perspective..

i don't think anyone at this point (not even school admin) would say that this is the best choice of places to go.... but it could be a choice for you if it gives you what you want.... we're hoping that very soon things will take an upward swing.. but can't say what or when it will happen bc that got people into trouble last time...

this really should be the guideline for this entire stupid forum

1- try to get into an actually medical school in the country you want to practice in US/Can/UK/etc...

2- try again to get into a US/Can/UK etc... school...

3- when 1 and 2 have failed for what ever reason.. then think offshore (or another line of work)...

carrib or otherwise pick a school that suits your needs... if you want to practice in Cali... make of list of the schools that are good in cali NOW... then pick one.. they're all the same even if the cheerleaders tell you otherwise...

if you want to work in a state that SCIMD is good to go NOW... then you can throw them in the mix of choices too... if SCIMD doesn't fit what you need RIGHT NOW... then DO NOT COME HERE... don't come to SCIMD if you want to work in cali... 99.99% that it wont happen (nothing is 100%).. the same can be said about the other states that we're not eligible in right now...

Everyone should call up or e-mail the state board they're interested in an find out for yourself.... we have several fully licenced grads in several states... and even more residents in even more states... so there are still several options... but maybe not the one for you.

sukhtinder
02-25-2007, 12:51 AM
valuemd really is my life, i have nothing else.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.