PDA

View Full Version : dominica students

Suban1
02-11-2007, 05:14 PM
can anyone please tell me more about all saintsunive in dominica. like how big is the labrairy how many cadavies do you have, do the school have gym? what's the monthly cost including rent, food? how're the profs. are they very helpfull, how're their teaching, exams? what about the ex dean of saba is he in dominica ? if he's what did he change, i know it's too early to tell. also what's the class sizes
this is very important and anything will help.
thanks

what up doc
02-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Hello, I am a student at the Dominca Campus and here are my thoughts:

All Saints Dominica is growing fast. The school atm is in transition between the old building and the new building that is bigger and lot better. The school does have cadavors and all nessary equipment to assist students in their labs and such. There is no gym on campus but like 15 mins away is a state of the art gym and it cost only 100 EC a month thats like 100USD/2.67 ..... Rent for students varies from 250USD to 450USD a month. Profs are extremly helpful and their exams are fair but really hard. Yes, the ex saba dean is in Dominica and he is working on all the Accred for the school - results are guranteed within the comming year. Class sizes range from 15 to 30 students. every semester the class size grows (somewhat). I hope this help.... ask more question... for its the best way to learn!!!

Suban1
02-13-2007, 12:14 PM
thank you what up doc for answering my questions. this helps a lot.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.