PDA

View Full Version : Please STOP calling the receiver

Azrealist
02-08-2007, 08:48 PM
I have been asked by SCIMD admin and the current students to post here and ask people to STOP CALLING/BOTHERING THE RECEIVER.

The receiver sent a "progress report" to FS with regards to what is going on with the files and money.

The receiver charges $400/hr every time someone calls up, faxes things, e-mails thing that takes up his time... this includes stupid questions, and if you just want to chat... This is simply the biggest dent.. but there are several more...

of the $~460K that was there ready for disbursal to students almost $100K has already been charged in fee's by the receiver over the past month and a half.

Now this doesn't affect everyone the same (like me for example i'm only owed a few thousand... but there are a group of students that PL screwd out of nearly $50K each. When people call up and chat with the receiver... you are taking money away from these students who HAVE NO MONEY LEFT...

for those who like it spelled out... because people insist on calling up the receiver.. students are only going to get back a "pro rata share"... meaning if you're owe 10k... but 50% of the money was wasted on your phone calls you only get back 5k

please STOP CALLING... FS as well as the students heading up the lawsuit are trying to find a way to distribute information more efficiently without having people call. They are supposed to meet next week sometime to discuss options that have been propsed. Once it is agreed upon i will get the info and post it here.

and just as an update to all the PL lovers still out there...

PL has caused yet another delay in processing money back to students... He now has made claims that he already gave groups of students checks and the 460k should not be used for that... which is true... he did... but he failed to mention that they ALL BOUNCED (which we have the copies of the bounced check)... so that threw a nice kink the time frame for students to get money back... plus he didn't show up for his deposition which was supposed to be this week...

sorry folks.. but PL has delayed you getting your money back...

oh yeah... STOP CALLING THE RECEIVER...

Azrealist
02-09-2007, 08:08 AM
bump..

this should stay on top for a while until everyone reads it and STOPS CALLING THE RECEIVER

AUCMD2006
02-09-2007, 09:52 AM
make it a sticky on top. this is important info for those that are owed money. what a shady act screwing you guys to the bitter end

stephew
02-09-2007, 04:16 PM
actually a few things
1) NO INSULTS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM
2) no vulgar language
please do NOT bump up threads. everyone thinks their topic is the most important one, we understand that. but bumping up threads becomes an issue of flooding and trolling. thank you.

Azrealist
02-09-2007, 04:57 PM
i tried to edit the post after you asked.. but every time i try to edit it, and hit save.. the page simply reloads and doesn't take the changes

just tried again... no can do... if a mod or anyone who can edit will... by all means do

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.