PDA

View Full Version : Dr. J no longer at SCIMD

SOAP
01-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I just found out today that Dr. J and his wife are no longer at SCIMD.

Azrealist
01-11-2007, 03:19 PM
yup... they weren't happy teaching there anymore... and i guess the money wasn't enough either

we're all sad to see them leave.. they were great teachers... i knew them personally and they were nice people too...

SOAP
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM
yup... they weren't happy teaching there anymore... and i guess the money wasn't enough either

we're all sad to see them leave.. they were great teachers... i knew them personally and they were nice people too...

They were the best teachers IMD had, they didn't have nice things to say about FS and the current program.

Azrealist
01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
yeah they were one of the best... no arguing there... who ever picks them up is lucky.. i don't know any of the new teachers there.. but haven't heard too many complaints... hopefully someone just as good will come along...

There are still some great teachers there.. and some not so great ones... but every school has their own share of great and poor teachers...

don't know if they trashed FS or not... but thats their buisness... i doubt they spoke publically against FS.. because they had manners and respect to do something childish like trashing people publically

Andes
02-12-2007, 07:50 PM
That's too bad they left, they were one of the best teachers I've had. Whatever school picks them up is going to be lucky.

futrphysician
02-16-2007, 03:11 PM
They were the best teachers IMD had, they didn't have nice things to say about FS and the current program.

Hey yo, kinda letting the cat out of the bad with that FS knock down statement eh? I mean, wouldn't be enough to just announce their departure, but ya had to get that jab in to your lawsuit defendant.

SOAP
03-02-2007, 03:38 AM
Hey yo, kinda letting the cat out of the bad with that FS knock down statement eh? I mean, wouldn't be enough to just announce their departure, but ya had to get that jab in to your lawsuit defendant.

Who could resist, anyway just got an email from Dr. J and Mrs. Dr. J they are going to St. George, they considered ROSS but didn't hear good things about the island....

Azrealist
03-02-2007, 09:43 AM
I thought they didn't like you much PL? just like everyone else....

hopefully it true that they moved on to a stable job and hopefully they're happy... SGU is lucky to have them they were excellent teachers... they were definitly a loss to SC

thanks again for the update PL...

SOAP
03-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I thought they didn't like you much PL? just like everyone else....

hopefully it true that they moved on to a stable job and hopefully they're happy... SGU is lucky to have them they were excellent teachers... they were definitly a loss to SC

thanks again for the update PL...

U are welcome FS.......

joshalicious
03-05-2007, 10:20 PM
St. Matthews just got a Dr. J a few weeks back that teaches physio (best physio prof at smu) and rumor was that he was from St. Chris.... might not be the same Dr. J though....

SOAP
03-06-2007, 12:08 PM
St. Matthews just got a Dr. J a few weeks back that teaches physio (best physio prof at smu) and rumor was that he was from St. Chris.... might not be the same Dr. J though....

It's possible Dr. Jay did say he had about 7 offers from Carr. programs. I could write him if you're really interested. The last time he wrote to me and several other students he said he would probally be going to St. G's. He was a great teacher he would meet with our class on his own time to review material. It started out with about 10 of us and ended up the whole class would come. He would schedule a class room for us to meet in. He is a great teacher and a great friend..

vishcious
04-10-2007, 02:51 PM
hes at st matts, not st georges...and hes getting the respect he needs there too. i'm glad for him and his family as a whole because they deserved better but its sad to see him have left b/c he was a great asset to scimd. but its st matts, not st georges.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.