PDA

View Full Version : warning to all students and visitors

gambino
12-31-2006, 11:39 AM
the former *** *** and director of St. Chris an individual who called himself "Dr." (*********************************) PL is now trying to start a new company that will offer "financial and consulting services" to IMGs and other offshore medical schools, here is the proposed domain name of it:

http://www.mededadvisors.com (http://www.mededadvisors.com/)

please warn all of those to stay away from it, as he is currently still being sued in multiple cases and is still (despite all of his lies) in possession of some students files.

regards,
g

SOAP
01-01-2007, 11:23 AM
he is currently still being sued in multiple cases and is still (despite all of his lies) in possession of some students files.

regards,
g

Can you list all suits against PL with the docket numbers, this may help some of us. I know the suit in the UK by JF was dismissed and the suit by JP in NJ was also dismissed but if there are any others I am very interested. I know of a few students organizing to file a suit against FS/SCIMD, I have recommended that they also name SCA, PL and FS but would like to know of others. Also, if you can prove he (PL or FS) are still in possession of any student files contact the receivers they are in direct violation of a court order. The last information I received was that PL and FS turned over everything including servers, records, and financials.

Azrealist
01-01-2007, 11:44 AM
nice to see you're back to posting incorrect information (i'm still in belief that SOAP = PL)

The UK case no matter how useless it was... was actually won by JF... all it did was force PL to turn over the files he didn't destroy to PWC which has since been turned over to the UK school.

The NJ case... was also won by JP... which force PL to turn over the files and servers and money he owed students (still not all accounted for) to the receiver.

Thanks for wasting people times and band width...

Again i'm requesting that this thread be moved from this forum to maybe the fictitious lounge.. or world of imagination.. since the original post has nothing to do with the current SCIMD (maybe there should be a PL complaint/warning forum started).. and the second post has no truth to it..

I've already reported both posts twice for the above reasons but that was ignored.

SOAP
01-01-2007, 12:04 PM
nice to see you're back to posting incorrect information (i'm still in belief that SOAP = PL)

The UK case no matter how useless it was... was actually won by JF... all it did was force PL to turn over the files he didn't destroy to PWC which has since been turned over to the UK school.

The NJ case... was also won by JP... which force PL to turn over the files and servers and money he owed students (still not all accounted for) to the receiver.

Thanks for wasting people times and band width...

Again i'm requesting that this thread be moved from this forum to maybe the fictitious lounge.. or world of imagination.. since the original post has nothing to do with the current SCIMD (maybe there should be a PL complaint/warning forum started).. and the second post has no truth to it..

I've already reported both posts twice for the above reasons but that was ignored.

if anyone PM's me I'll fax them the court documents proving then above information is incorrect

stephew
01-01-2007, 03:01 PM
and twice it was mentioned that you are welcome to counter any information you feel is not factually correct with a well reasoned post - so long as that post is within terms of use. the moderators do not investigate the veracity of the content- its not possible and indeed, the point of the forum is a free exchange of information.

In short, users are responsible for the content of their own posts. moderators merely make sure these posts are expressed within terms of use. if you have any further question about the tos feel free to review them at your leisure.

Azrealist
01-01-2007, 05:19 PM
i've pm'd you...

i'm curious to see what the excuse will be that you can't produce any documents...

stephew - actually twice it was ignored and no reply was sent to me. Also so along those lines.. i can go to lets say the ROSS forum and post about AUC? or go to the SGU forum and post about Saba? as long as its within the TOS? Because PL no longer has anything to do with SCIMD... and this new company has nothing to do with SCIMD? Follow the logic?

futrphysician
02-09-2007, 08:11 AM
if anyone PM's me I'll fax them the court documents proving then above information is incorrect

Hey I won't even PM you, fax them to me as soon as you can forge them. My suit was not dismissed F:eek: , counts 3 and 4 reside in the Law court. But you knew that since you, as plaintiff would have them. So fax the decision here 708-534-3269.

I'll let the entire board know if I ever get them. Anyone want 3 points on him faxing them to me anytime soon?

empathy
02-09-2007, 11:26 AM
I’m sure the former students and grads wish they weren’t in the middle of this mess but they have no choice. They were treated unfairly and have to stand up and fight not only for themselves but for future students as well. Wolves grow bolder and devour more innocent victims if they aren’t brought down.

Newbies should know that all of this drama has to do with the school’s past and former management. It has nothing to do with what’s happening at the school right now and the improvements they’ve made. There are positives and Azrealist has been trying for a while to share them with us. In the beginning he’d get blasted every time he tried. I've tried to help by posting some positives myself and going up against the people who were harassing him. But now, his legitimate posts are getting buried under all of this lawsuit mess. Students who are interested in going to this school should email him for info. No one else here knows squat about what is happening at the school today.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.