PDA

View Full Version : SCCOM on Wiki

Azrealist
12-25-2006, 06:16 AM
lets get a few things straight.. wikipedia is a 100% joke... there were about 10 of us students on there correcting the 100% false information posted on there... we've all been banned.. i've been banned... all the ip's i use have been banned... anyone who's posted something positive about the school has been banned....

what did i want to post...
DfES Register of providers (http://www.dfes.gov.uk/providersregister/results.cfm?browse=S)

go to page 27... 3/4 the way down the page.. you'll see SCIMD posted...

I posted this in wikipedia... it was deleted.. then i was banned... saying that i was causing trouble...

azskeptic
12-25-2006, 09:06 AM
lets get a few things straight.. wikipedia is a 100% joke... there were about 10 of us students on there correcting the 100% false information posted on there... we've all been banned.. i've been banned... all the ip's i use have been banned... anyone who's posted something positive about the school has been banned....

what did i want to post...
DfES Register of providers (http://www.dfes.gov.uk/providersregister/results.cfm?browse=S)

go to page 27... 3/4 the way down the page.. you'll see SCIMD posted...

I posted this in wikipedia... it was deleted.. then i was banned... saying that i was causing trouble... Remember why you were banned? Care to share it with the group?

Azrealist
12-25-2006, 10:01 AM
sure i'll share... i was banned for several reasons...

1- wikipedia decided to ban any account that was created only for trying to fix all the errors on the SCIMD page --> which was all that i was doing... i used the same screen name as here (go ahead and check)... the reason my username was banned and its the only one i signed up with.. the other ones that were banned were all different people who hate you more than i do for all the lies you try to pass off as fact(which you do VERY well i have to admit)

2- wikipedia decided to ban any account that posted on the SCIMD page that wasn't a wiki admin --> please go check that only the admin people are allowed to post/edit or even comment on the page... the reason they banned my work, and home ip's

3- wikipedia (like here) doesn't allow attacks on people... which i did attack you on wikipedia to expose you as a **** *** that only "investigates" SCIMD (conviniently leaving out your "employers" which is a whole other topic)... I'd expose you on here too but you have this place wrapped around your ****** fingers already...

on wiki I did not hide that i know 99% of what you (AZ) post is complete garbage... and i have proven to oregon (because i spoke to contreras and his assistant sinclair and e-mailed them proof or your **) that the info you give them is 100% inaccurate (which BTW he will only accept directly from the MOE in senegal--> and i have already contacted the senegal campus to send it to them (probably will take a few months... and i personally think you're a ***... which will probably get me banned from here eventually because i can only bite my tongue for so long.

Did i forget anything? please do post...

I've already told the wiki admin.. and the VMD admin that they're "moderation" and "impartiality" is a complete joke... no arguments against your "word" is allowed (not sure how you managed it.. but i'm impressed by that too)... i'm sure the lawyers when they get around to it (wait for it in the first half of 2007 - you guys are all next since ***** was taken care of) will stress the point better than anonymous people through e-mail can...

so since this last post will probably get me banned from here too...and i'm not going to sign up for another account... g'luck to everyone... happy holidays...

azskeptic
12-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Hmmmmm....review this link

Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/St Christopher/Evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/St_Christopher/Evidence#ParalelUni)

usually making fun of a moderator's sisters death and resulting posts will get you banned anywhere.

sure i'll share... i was banned for several reasons...

1- wikipedia decided to ban any account that was created only for trying to fix all the errors on the SCIMD page --> which was all that i was doing... i used the same screen name as here (go ahead and check)... the reason my username was banned and its the only one i signed up with.. the other ones that were banned were all different people who hate you more than i do for all the lies you try to pass off as fact(which you do VERY well i have to admit)

2- wikipedia decided to ban any account that posted on the SCIMD page that wasn't a wiki admin --> please go check that only the admin people are allowed to post/edit or even comment on the page... the reason they banned my work, and home ip's

3- wikipedia (like here) doesn't allow attacks on people... which i did attack you on wikipedia to expose you as a fraud POS that only "investigates" SCIMD (conviniently leaving out your "employers" which is a whole other topic)... I'd expose you on here too but you have this place wrapped around your stubby fingers already...

on wiki I did not hide that i know 99% of what you (AZ) post is complete garbage... and i have proven to oregon (because i spoke to contreras and his assistant sinclair and e-mailed them proof or your **) that the info you give them is 100% inaccurate (which BTW he will only accept directly from the MOE in senegal--> and i have already contacted the senegal campus to send it to them (probably will take a few months... and i personally think you're a POS... which will probably get me banned from here eventually because i can only bite my tongue for so long.

Did i forget anything? please do post...

I've already told the wiki admin.. and the VMD admin that they're "moderation" and "impartiality" is a complete joke... no arguments against your "word" is allowed (not sure how you managed it.. but i'm impressed by that too)... i'm sure the lawyers when they get around to it (wait for it in the first half of 2007 - you guys are all next since ***** was taken care of) will stress the point better than anonymous people through e-mail can...

so since this last post will probably get me banned from here too...and i'm not going to sign up for another account... g'luck to everyone... happy holidays...

Azrealist
12-25-2006, 11:56 AM
i can promise you that it wasn't me that made fun of any family members death of any kind... i see enough people dying in the hospital... and i see how it affects people...

As much i loathe you... even i wouldn't comment or wish death on anyone...

so that wasn't me...

Azrealist
12-25-2006, 12:03 PM
I've said this from the beginning... i don't want to lie to people about the school... yes we have alot of problems.. but there are lots of positives.. I have turned several people away from coming.. why.. because they had specific goals they wanted... and we can't give that to them now...

but if you look at ANY carrib school.. they all have some problem somewhere.. weither its taking a class of 300 and only 50 actually graduating... or licensing issues (yes this is a much bigger problem..) but i never hide it...

All we wanted at wikipedia was equality... if you are going to post every negative possible thing on SCIMD... then post negative things about SGU, ROSS, or AUC etc... When i tried to do that... i was warned and temporarily banned.. equality??? not at all...

The wikipedia article was first started to try and show the positive things... yes there are some and they are constantly increasing... then all the positive things were deleted and nothing but negative was allowed to be posted... try and post ANYTHING positive or even try to correct the completly incorrect and negative things.. i guarantee it will be deleted within 30mins...

You only visit this forum to warn students about the school. Try to steer new ones away. If, you feel St. Chris is doing something wrong speak to the authorities. Putting negative info out about them all over the web will eventually get you in trouble. Even Oregon who knows the guts of this school is extremely cautious in what they say and the info they post on the web. I know you set out to do the right thing but somewhere along the way you lost control. Two wrongs don't make a right.

You are not only working against the college here but everywhere else you can think of. Wikipedia serves as a perfect example. The college set up the page and you went in and turned it into a huge debate. Made it a soap opera and filled it full of drama. Of course the links you provided Wikipedia were accurate but was it necessary to put them the St. Chirs page? NO. You went too far.

Let the college have it's Wikepedia page minus the fluff and minus the 6 year old lawsuit, etc. which really had nothing to do with the school itself. And let them have their forum here on Valuemd without you creating threads frightening new students about visas, etc.

If you are going to visit this forum at least mix it up a bit. Once and a while say something positive. You have no business being here if it is simply an attempt to fight foreign med school fraud. I've learned that this is not the proper place for that. Go join a professional group like Quackwatch or start one yourself. Make a difference but do it the right way. Stop abusing foreign medical school forums.

http://www.valuemd.com/suggestion-box-technical-support/116029-violation-wikimedia-policies.html

empathy
12-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Has everyone from St. Chris been banned now? Is there anyone actually from the school reviewing the content of your page? If not, what do you do when there are updates or when changes occur at the school, etc?

Azrealist
12-29-2006, 08:41 PM
yup... everyone from scimd has been banned...

anyone who only opens an account to post on the scimd page gets banned...

so no way for anyone to update things...

empathy
12-29-2006, 08:49 PM
2007 is almost here.

sukhtinder
01-01-2007, 12:22 PM
wow i thought that i had alot of free time...

CheekyCaliCow
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Quite the understatement! :rolleyes:

wow i thought that i had alot of free time...

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.