PDA

View Full Version : Loans Available

empathy
12-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Does St. Chris have student loan programs?

Azrealist
12-20-2006, 05:42 PM
at his moment only private loans are available through banks.

Due to the fact that alot of students had money from TERI loans swindled away (which is very near to being returned through the efforts of a few students and the NJ lawsuit) and the recent difficulties the school experienced TERI has told the school that they will require a 1 year period of "smooth operation" before considering the re-instatement of the loan. Efforts have been on going and are still underway to try to get the loans back before the 1 year, but there is no guarantee that it will work but we're shooting (hoping) for the january semester. But the wheels of "politics" turn slow.

There are also rumors of a few large private companies that are being/ have been approached to set up a private loan program for our students only. But at this moment this is only a rumor and i can't confirm this because of the holidays and everyone is on vacation.

empathy
12-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Please keep us posted.....

SOAP
12-29-2006, 09:44 AM
at his moment only private loans are available through banks.

Due to the fact that alot of students had money from TERI loans swindled away (which is very near to being returned through the efforts of a few students and the NJ lawsuit) and the recent difficulties the school experienced TERI has told the school that they will require a 1 year period of "smooth operation" before considering the re-instatement of the loan. Efforts have been on going and are still underway to try to get the loans back before the 1 year, but there is no guarantee that it will work but we're shooting (hoping) for the january semester. But the wheels of "politics" turn slow.

There are also rumors of a few large private companies that are being/ have been approached to set up a private loan program for our students only. But at this moment this is only a rumor and i can't confirm this because of the holidays and everyone is on vacation.

I was one of the students who complained to TERI about my tuition not being returned. I have spoken with Ms. G (Senior VP) at First Marblehead (The bank that funds TERI) and D P at IEFC and was told that SCIMD and FS will never get loan status. They told me about their meeting with FS and JF and the claims they made but they were supplied documentation from Wachovia supporting the claim that FS was the share holder who did not return the funds. That is why PL other school (Xavier) didn't loose their TERI status. In addition PL has named Ms. G and DP as witnesses in his case against FS and SCIMD.

The saga continues.............

Azrealist
12-29-2006, 10:14 AM
someone again please delete the above nonsense post and ban the account SOAP

SOAP
12-29-2006, 10:21 AM
someone again please delete the above nonsense post and ban the account SOAP

I think you need to come clean, just like the files (that you said didn't have to be turned over) that are now in the possession of the receiver. Oh, I see when we have no way to verify info lets just say "delete the above nonsense and ban their account":bored:

Azrealist
12-29-2006, 10:25 AM
one thing that struck me very odd... is that all of your replies are in the same manner that PL replied to me via e-mail everytime the truth was put out...

i would send PL a document from the lawyer which contradicted all his lies.. then he would reply "you're mis-informed.. my lawyer said this is the real truth" blah blah blah...

If i was a betting man.. i'd bet PL = SOAP... here to try and cause more trouble than he already has...

I'd also be interested in seeing if SOAP's IP shows up as naples florida...

maybe we should post up PL's or TP's private cell phone number as you did FS's... or maybe their home phone numbers??? hmmmm

wouldn't that be something if SOAP really was PL... what a deperate man... trying to drag himself out of the toilet... hope you enjoy prison PL

empathy
12-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Soap, Red and AzÖyou guys are just trolling here. I havenít found one positive post youíve made to date about the school. Every post is simply an attempt to steer students away from the school. Soap, you are back to posting something negative on every thread again. And Az, I googled your name and you are all over the web on student forums doing the same thing you are doing here -- negative posting -- to St. Chris and other schools as well.

I was one of the students who complained to TERI about my tuition not being returned. I have spoken with Ms. G (Senior VP) at First Marblehead (The bank that funds TERI) and D P at IEFC and was told that SCIMD and FS will never get loan status. They told me about their meeting with FS and JF and the claims they made but they were supplied documentation from Wachovia supporting the claim that FS was the share holder who did not return the funds. That is why PL other school (Xavier) didn't loose their TERI status. In addition PL has named Ms. G and DP as witnesses in his case against FS and SCIMD.

The saga continues.............

SOAP
12-29-2006, 11:16 AM
one thing that struck me very odd... is that all of your replies are in the same manner that PL replied to me via e-mail everytime the truth was put out...

i would send PL a document from the lawyer which contradicted all his lies.. then he would reply "you're mis-informed.. my lawyer said this is the real truth" blah blah blah...

If i was a betting man.. i'd bet PL = SOAP... here to try and cause more trouble than he already has...

I'd also be interested in seeing if SOAP's IP shows up as naples florida...

maybe we should post up PL's or TP's private cell phone number as you did FS's... or maybe their home phone numbers??? hmmmm

wouldn't that be something if SOAP really was PL... what a deperate man... trying to drag himself out of the toilet... hope you enjoy prison PL

Like I said in your PM I think we should all meet and see who is who.

empathy
12-29-2006, 11:24 AM
you should stop coming here and stirring up trouble.

Like I said in your PM I think we should all meet and see who is who.

pruritis_ani
12-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Soap, Red and AzÖyou guys are just trolling here. I havenít found one positive post youíve made to date about the school. Every post is simply an attempt to steer students away from the school. Soap, you are back to posting something negative on every thread again. And Az, I googled your name and you are all over the web on student forums doing the same thing you are doing here -- negative posting -- to St. Chris and other schools as well.

The reason is that, to date, there is NOTHING positive to say about the school..

Your little about-face with the school is hilarious! They have done nothing to earn a positive post!

They may well be on the way up...but for now, SC is still a terrible choice. If they get better, I will be happy to post it. But, till then....well, lets just say they students and school made the bed, and now they must lie in it.

empathy
12-29-2006, 12:53 PM
You always fly down and land when you see blood donít you? Nothiní wrong with realizing you made a mistake and trying to make amends. Thatís all Iím up to here.

A lot of students like the school and feel that itís worth fighting forÖthatís a positive. They have survived 6 years now despite the fact that for 5 years the admin at the helm had no real business experience outside of failed med schools and a few rental properties. They have campuses on 2 continents, licensed grads in the US, will soon have an awesome new website and are in route to get their loans back. Iím sure the school would share more positives with us if you guys would just back off.

Truth is none of you really know whatís going on, with or at St. Chris. You, Az and Red just think you do which makes you dangerous. If all that you said about the school were true the authorities would have gone in and shut it down by now. Several investigations have been done and they are still open so there must be more to the story than what you would have us believe.

The reason is that, to date, there is NOTHING positive to say about the school..

Your little about-face with the school is hilarious! They have done nothing to earn a positive post!

They may well be on the way up...but for now, SC is still a terrible choice. If they get better, I will be happy to post it. But, till then....well, lets just say they students and school made the bed, and now they must lie in it.

SOAP
12-29-2006, 01:10 PM
You always fly down and land when you see blood donít you? Nothiní wrong with realizing you made a mistake and trying to make amends. Thatís all Iím up to here.

A lot of students like the school and feel that itís worth fighting forÖthatís a positive. They have survived 6 years now despite the fact that for 5 years the admin at the helm had no real business experience outside of failed med schools and a few rental properties. They have campuses on 2 continents, licensed grads in the US, will soon have an awesome new website and are in route to get their loans back. Iím sure the school would share more positives with us if you guys would just back off.

Truth is none of you really know whatís going at St. Chris. You, Az and Red just think you do which makes you dangerous. If all that you said about the school were true the authorities would have gone in and shut it down by now. Several investigations have been done and they are still open so there must be more to the story than what you would have us believe.

What authorities? and everyone that knew how to run a medical school is gone. Funny it didn't go into receivership until the current admin took over. They have a great history (6 yrs) of screwing students over and FS has now taken it to a new hight. No, I think a lot of people know what is going on or should I say what will not be going on. So lets list the facts, no student files, no web site, no one answers the office phone, now where are the positives?

empathy
12-29-2006, 01:31 PM
please...stop this...it would be cool to see the students return wouldn't it? As long as we have people like this posting the same info again and again AND AGAIN the forum will remain useless. Might as well just shut it down. OR is Valuemd waiting for St. Chris to pay $$$.

What authorities? and everyone that knew how to run a medical school is gone. Funny it didn't go into receivership until the current admin took over. They have a great history (6 yrs) of screwing students over and FS has now taken it to a new hight. No, I think a lot of people know what is going on or should I say what will not be going on. So lets list the facts, no student files, no web site, no one answers the office phone, now where are the positives?

futrphysician
02-09-2007, 08:04 AM

Uh, Mr. Irish Spring, I know you know this, but the receiver was put in place because **** and FS both were fighting in court over WHO was responsible for cash returns and the like. The receiver was apoointed because the Judge finally got pissed off enough to take it out of the argument phase and appoint someone to actually DO something for us. So please don't come on here and act like the whole thing was the result of one man's doing. It wasn't. **** AND FS were equally to blame and playing the "let's string it out and fight like HS girls" routine hoping it would go away and that cool $1mill in Abalama (:rolleyes: ) would not get noticed and abandoned and you and your cohorts could roll merrily along. No, its not all his fault. The fault was primarily with **** attempting to stall, obfuscate, and perjure throughout the process.

Ain't happening.

endorphin
02-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Medicine will progress and allow women to determine if their unborn child will become like Pee-on (PL). They can then have an abortion and the world will be better for it.

- Ancient Chinese Proverb

gambino
02-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Interesting...

1. The only people gone are the people PL/SOAP never paid..i.e. when you, acting in your capacity as dean/president of St. chris, ran off with the student's loan money, that money was to be used to pay hospitals for clinicals, secretaries/staff in the office, and bills related to the upkeep of the office in NJ.

2. When you commanded one of your secretaries and new business partners in the UK to loot the school (despite JF's alleged lawsuit), including the computer hard drives containing student records, grades, and transcripts -- YOU wanted to use this as leverage so that the students would back down against any legal action that was gonna be taken against u and your mistress in the NJ office. This was also an act of intimidation so that no one would post anything on here or the student union (which was also for good measure, heavily infiltrated by informants who kept u up to date on who was saying what about you)

3. When the school was suspended by ECFMG you went and tried to sell something you did not have -- the charter, buildings, and students -- to different Caribbean schools -- found a sucker at MUA Nevis and then proceeded to swindle them with lies and half truths the way you have swindled students, staff, and even some people here on VMD. Mercifully this was exposed by students holding up "B-U-L-L-S-H-.." signs in front of you and the S***lands every time u spoke. The atmosphere was so heated that u threatened to call in the British police to put us down. Any person with any degree of shame (unlike you) would have resigned or walked away at that point.

4. You have obfusicated and delayed doing anything as long as possible so as to maximize the problems for students -- some kids have been dismissed from residency because of incomplete files or transcripts -- which conveniently enough you had on the hard drive you had stolen! Then you tried to pass this off onto FS and the school as having caused the problem so that they would settle on your terms, once the students had a backlash against them.

Lastly, I do have to congratulate you -- you have managed to go this far in life after having gotten kicked out for cheating at SABA, without ever having passed Step 1/Step 2, lying to everyone that you were an ER doctor from Florida, claiming that St. Chris is "good to go" in all 50 states, sleeping with students so that they could act as informants against fellow students or faculty/staff who wanted to change the status quo including (finding who was posting school related info on here), and then when the whole thing threatened to be exposed you walked away with the student's money stashed it into foreign bank accounts and promptly declared bankruptcy (though your mansion and Ferrari in Naples seem immune to the courts).

Bottom line: you may have cheated others all of your life and became wealthy on the backs of students, but sooner or later every oppressor meets his fate -- one only needs to look at 3rd world African dictators as well as Saddam to see what your fate, god willing, would be.

regards
g

Moderators - please don't suspend or ban me from speaking back to an oppressor.

kaamchor_doc
02-17-2007, 05:23 PM
WOW I commend gambino, what an excellent post, I think the students should hire a vodoo expert and put a curse on PL and whoever is involved in swindling the students money, students losing their residency etc...its easy for PL to blame FS for everyting, while PL is no doubt the biggest scam artist seen in the history.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.