PDA

View Full Version : New Dean in January 07

ayuze86
12-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Is the new dean going to Dominica next month also looking after Aruba? What is he saying about improving the school?

what up doc
12-14-2006, 05:45 PM
"EVERYTHING" in a nutshell........ He wants start many programs at the school and put a good system of checks and balances in the School. I cant wait for him to come as he was the ex dean of SABA and if he does 3/4 of what he did for saba then ASUM and ASUSM will be in great shape.... Also the new dean is going to be working on the accredition of ASUM and ASUSM, (making sure that all the paper work is legit and stuff). Lastly, he plans to create councils such as a promotion council that examins each students grades before promoting them to the next semester and a grevience council to help students with any misfortunes they have..... Good things are to come in ASUSM and ASUM once the new semester in Jan. begins.... but first the current semester must end.... (3 exams tomorrow and i still havent started to memorize - i hope i get my 68 to pass embryo).....

Dr_Implacable
12-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Things are progressing. Thanks for the updates.... keep them coming.

ayuze86
12-24-2006, 04:16 AM
"EVERYTHING" in a nutshell........ He wants start many programs at the school and put a good system of checks and balances in the School. Also the new dean is going to be working on the accredition of ASUM and ASUSM

This is the right direction. It's cool.

Kanika
07-10-2007, 12:50 AM
:)ive been looking into the medical colleges in Aruba and was wondering if anyone is currently attending them and has any comments as to how they are finding the school??:)
thanks

bss
08-08-2007, 08:39 AM
:)ive been looking into the medical colleges in Aruba and was wondering if anyone is currently attending them and has any comments as to how they are finding the school??:)
thanks
hey are u talking about all saints campus in aruba???

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.