PDA

View Full Version : There is a GOD (SCIMD in Receivership)

SOAP
11-29-2006, 09:57 AM
SCIMD in Receivership.

Judge L has found F.S. and the Senegalese to be incompetent, non-responsive, and irresponsible and has order that all records and funds be placed into receivership. The attorney who will have all records is:

R M. H, Esq.

I believe all records have been ordered to be delivered by Friday, December 1st.

To acquire a transcript you need to make sure all tuition is paid.

If like in my case you are due a tuition refund contact:

Attorney General in Nassau County

District Attorney in Mineola

1) Be sure to file against F. S. and SCIMD Admissions as FS is the only American owner and the US court has no power over the Africans.
2) The address and phone number is
3) Have your statement typed out before going to their office or faxing it. Bring any receipts, emails ect…….
4) Should you go in person bring a photo ID or they will not see you.

Hopefully this will save our careers, I have been contacted by two grads who have lost their residency because FS and Senegal did not and still have not acknowledged their status as grads, two grads who have been waiting over six months for a deans letter and another dozen students who can not get transcripts and risk removal from their current programs.

SOAP
11-29-2006, 10:00 AM
My attorney got this information this morning and at $275.00/hr I couldn't wait to post it.

ontheway
11-29-2006, 10:20 AM
I really hope that the former students will get some of their money back. They can never be compensated enough for their time, aggravation and disappointments. Good luck!

diogenes
11-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Has anyone any idea what this will mean for the school in Luton and its students?

empathy
11-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Great……MORE United States taxpayers’ money being spent on foreign medical school fraud. You guys please do your homework on these schools before writing out checks in the future. We all have to pay when you don’t. Hopefully, the judge will request a copy of the 2000 charter and that will be the end of this nonsense.

azskeptic
11-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Gibbons, Del Deo, Dolan, Griffinger & Vecchione (http://www.gibbonslaw.com/attys/dsp_viewattorney.cfm?bioid=397)

stevejohnson
11-29-2006, 08:16 PM

empathy
11-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Is P.L. in anyway involved in this lawsuit with you?

SOAP
11-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Great……MORE United States taxpayers’ money being spent on foreign medical school fraud. You guys please do your homework on these schools before writing out checks in the future. We all have to pay when you don’t. Hopefully, the judge will request a copy of the 2000 charter and that will be the end of this nonsense.

WE ARE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS SHERLOCK.................

SOAP
11-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Do you think I can set up a fund and get students to send me money to help me pay my legal expenses and buy a mercedes?????

empathy
11-29-2006, 08:55 PM
who chose to go to a foreign med school and got into trouble by not researching the school. Just a little research would have done the trick. Oregon has had St. Chris on their unaccredited colleges list for years and the N.J. Journal article has been posted on these student forums again and again and again. Even after the BBC report and being ousted by the GMC you guys remained in denial. Now, Jersey taxpayers have to pay the state's attorneys' office to help bail you out of trouble. And you still think the school is legit so you will continue trying to use the credits until ushered into a hospital's hr office one day because it is discovered that your degree or a portion of your degree is not valid. Then no doubt....once again, you'll call the state's attorney and run up yet another bill.

Fortunately, all of the info students need to make a decision is finally in one place. And even less research is required:

St Christopher Iba Mar Diop College of Medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Christopher_Iba_Mar_Diop_College_of_Medicine)

And Soap I think it's very odd that you attacked J. when I asked you if P.L. was involved in any way in your lawsuit. IF, he is students have a right to know that.

WE ARE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS SHERLOCK.................

ol' man
11-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Yep! If Oregon has it on there it means it is gospel! lolBy the way, MUA Nevis students better be worried cause Oregon had them on there too.While I am making light of this "Oregon" thing, do stay away from SC. That is ONE that Oregon did get right.

stevejohnson
11-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Yep! If Oregon has it on there it means it is gospel! lolBy the way, MUA Nevis students better be worried cause Oregon had them on there too.While I am making light of this "Oregon" thing, do stay away from SC. That is ONE that Oregon did get right.

It's MUA Belize, not Nevis.
Office of Degree Authorization - Unaccredited Colleges (http://www.osac.state.or.us/oda/unaccredited.html)

ol' man
11-30-2006, 01:05 AM
It is MUA-B now. Look back a couple of years and it was MUA Nevis too. When I attended MUA Nevis, Oregon had it listed as a diploma mill too. They were full of horse-feathers about it then, and they could be about some others now.

My point is that you have to do your research. Just because ONE state says a school is not good does not make it so.

empathy
11-30-2006, 07:55 AM
St. Chris is on Texas' fraudulent medical college list too. It's illegal to use the degree and credits in their state and two others as well.

SOAP
11-30-2006, 08:16 AM
And Soap I think it's very odd that you attacked J. when I asked you if P.L. was involved in any way in your lawsuit. IF, he is students have a right to know that.[/quote]

I don't want to sound like a PL supporter nor have I attacked JF but the documentation my attorney has shows PL did the right thing from day one and FS and the Senegalese are (well you know the rest).

I recommend you get a lawyer and contact the judge, DA's office, and attorney's for PL and FS. I'll admit all my anger and hate was directed at PL first but all the documentation is there, it may not be what you want to here (we all want to blame and hate PL) but its hard to deny and it points directly at FS.

SOAP
11-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Ahhhh, the truth is I'm still P*SSED at PL.

empathy
11-30-2006, 08:40 AM
what is the case number for the lawsuit you filed? Also, I just got an email from someone at Ross which made me think...you said you transferred there correct?

Ahhhh, the truth is I'm still P*SSED at PL.

SOAP
11-30-2006, 09:07 AM
Sorry, I had to alter my original post, should anyone need the info just PM me.

SOAP:

Yes it is still a violation of the TOS to post it here without their permission. If you'd like, you can ask users to contact you for their contact information. Alternatively, you can contact those individuals and request to have their contact info be posted on VMD. Another option, so long as it doesn't appear to be a free ad, you can post the links to their websites so users can obtain the contact info on their own.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

SOAP
11-30-2006, 09:10 AM
what is the case number for the lawsuit you filed? Also, I just got an email from someone at Ross which made me think...you said you transferred there correct?

I have not filed a case yet, my attorney is still in the discovery phase. He may determine that it can best be handeled by the Mr. J at the AG office or maybe he'll handle it himself. To be determined.

Yes at Ross and you are where????

empathy
11-30-2006, 10:45 AM
You haven't filed your lawsuit but you are asking students to send their personal info to this attorney. I think enough characters have their names, socials, drivers license numbers, bank account info, phone numbers, addresses, etc. They've been through enough! Your attorney hasn't advised you not to talk about your possible lawsuit? That's the normal procedure. If, you've got a lawsuit you've got a lawsuit...no need to ask others to join in. You shouldn't be using Valuemd to recruit students for a lawsuit. How 'bout you file, see how it goes and report back in later. Good luck!

I have not filed a case yet, my attorney is still in the discovery phase. He may determine that it can best be handeled by the Mr. J at the AG office or maybe he'll handle it himself. To be determined.

Yes at Ross and you are where????

SOAP
11-30-2006, 11:28 AM
You haven't filed your lawsuit but you are asking students to send their personal info to this attorney. I think enough characters have their names, socials, drivers license numbers, bank account info, phone numbers, addresses, etc. They've been through enough! Your attorney hasn't advised you not to talk about your possible lawsuit? That's the normal procedure. If, you've got a lawsuit you've got a lawsuit...no need to ask others to join in. You shouldn't be using Valuemd to recruit students for a lawsuit. How 'bout you file, see how it goes and report back in later. Good luck!

I am not asking anyone to do anything. I am providing information to anyone who may want to proceed to recover their losses but don't know how. I have taken the initial steps to recover my losses and chose to share factual (documented) information with anyone who may want it. There is so much mis-information on this forum I thought it would be a welcome change.

P.S. My attorney hasn't requested I refrain from discussing my potential law suit. :bart:

Azrealist
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
I've read this stupid forum for a few years more of as a joke than anything else, and i just had to post this up as everyone else from SCIMD has been banned by the admin here to help slant the arguement against us.

SOAP --> you need to ask for your money back from the lawyer you hired because 99% of the information you posted is wrong.. which is the only reason i'm posting here. As i am intimately involved in the lawsuit which you speak of here is the real information, and i'm only posting this to really prove how stupid this site and forum is. NO ONE WHO POSTS ON HERE GOES TO SCIMD

1- SCIMD/FS IS NOT IN RECIEVERSHIP.... SCCM LTD/PL are in recievership. The things included in the recievership are the files and money which PL did not want to release to the students. They've put into recievership under the control of the person who headed the lawsuit and he alone can decide where the files are going (just so you know they're going to SCIMD/FS) and the money can ONLY be disbursed through him.

2- Calling the AJ is another 100% waste of your time. Please do call... everyday twice if you like.. as they will refer you back to the person who headed the lawsuit. The AJ is 100% not involved in this.. so again please spend your time calling.

3- People did not lose residency because their status was not approved. They lost their residency because they were in states that we are not eligible in.. they somehow got into a residency there.. and when someone checked they were asked to leave (thats the residents and programs fault --> not the schools or anyone there)

4- If you read the legal papers closely you'll notice that it clearly states on there (and has always been school policy) that YOU MUST NOT OWE THE SCHOOL MONEY in order for them to process any paper work for you. The students who need deans letters or transcripts owe the school tuition money. Thats why they are not getting things done. Believe it or not some students are trying to get things for free (i can't blame them for trying). Anyone who currently wants to try to get transcripts have to prove that they don't owe money.

I'm not sure if i missed anything... but other than the word recievership.. your post is useless... hopefully the above helps clarify for people who need clarification.

and i know some of the regular trolls are going to start attacking me too. I'll answer your q's before you get there.
yes i'm directly connected to the lawsuit
no i'm not the person named
yes i'm directly connected to SCIMD
no i'm not a paid employee or employee of anykind

did i get them all?

for anyone else who cared enough to read this... DO NOT READ THIS FORUM FOR ANY KIND OF USEFULL FACTS.. this forum is littered with nothing but random garbage for the most part.

now to answer the q i'm sure someone is going to ask "where do we get info from" --> yes thats major problem with the school at this point. But the best info with regards to licensure CALL THE STATE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN. we are not eligible in a group of states --> yes the school is working on this (one step at a time)

next stupid question i'm sure someone will ask "where do we get info about the school" --> NOT THIS FORUM --> call the US/UK/Senegal offices.. if they don't answer.. call back.. keep calling.. don't like the answer you get.. too bad.. look for a different school.. This school isn't for everyone.. if it works for you and gets you where you want to go.. great.. if not.. then don't come... if you come and you didn't call the state you're insterested in.. or you didn't call the school and get info.. its your fault...

DO NOT LISTEN TO 99% of what azskeptic, empathy, SOAP, or any of their multiple accounts that say the same thing... none are authorities on any topic of IMG's... (as a matter of fact neither am I) -->SO CALL THE STATE BOARD YOU'RE INTERESTED IN.

PS.. this entire stupid SCIMD forum should be locked as nothing usefull is ever posted here by anyone who knows anything about the school.. this places wastes bandwidith, brain cells, and everyone time.

empathy
11-30-2006, 11:39 AM
You shouldn't be using Valuemd to recruit people for a lawsuit. It gets them involved. The money made from this site goes to charity and the poor/sick need all the help they can get.

I am not asking anyone to do anything. I am providing information to anyone who may want to proceed to recover their losses but don't know how. I have taken the initial steps to recover my losses and chose to share factual (documented) information with anyone who may want it. There is so much mis-information on this forum I thought it would be a welcome change.

P.S. My attorney hasn't requested I refrain from discussing my potential law suit. :bart:

pruritis_ani
11-30-2006, 12:57 PM
PS.. this entire stupid SCIMD forum should be locked as nothing usefull is ever posted here by anyone who knows anything about the school.. this places wastes bandwidith, brain cells, and everyone time.

Actually, here is all you need to know about SC:
1. School with TONS of controversy, and known corruption involved
2. School will NOT get you a license that is good in many states.
3. School has in the past been a very aggressive and misleading advertiser
4. No outside verification of the school quality. No recognition outside Senegal. Every body that evaluated the school denied its approval.
5. Degrees worthless in the UK, where the school is located.

So, call the state board if you must. What will they say? Either SC is outright banned, or they will look at you on a case by case basis. What does that mean? Well, it means that if you are the first SC grad applying to that state you are rolling the dice. It means that they can change the rules anytime they want, and ban you, or that they don't want to outright say "ban", but they can reject you anyway. Unless there is a practicing grad in the state, do not assume the state is ok.

So, unless you want to jump on a sinking ship, and pay a lot of money to a school that has a history of lying and stealing, go somewhere else. Unless you want to get a degree that loses value with each day, go somewhere else.

There are too many good schools to waste time and energy on the bad ones. Don't even listen to the school or the students of SC long enough to let them trick you.

empathy
11-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Please consider locking this thread and removing the attorney/lawsuit info.

azskeptic
11-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Well, we'll all see shortly. I believe you are incorrect. Wait for the announcement.

I've read this stupid forum for a few years more of as a joke than anything else, and i just had to post this up as everyone else from SCIMD has been banned by the admin here to help slant the arguement against us.

SOAP --> you need to ask for your money back from the lawyer you hired because 99% of the information you posted is wrong.. which is the only reason i'm posting here. As i am intimately involved in the lawsuit which you speak of here is the real information, and i'm only posting this to really prove how stupid this site and forum is. NO ONE WHO POSTS ON HERE GOES TO SCIMD

1- SCIMD/FS IS NOT IN RECIEVERSHIP.... SCCM LTD/PL are in recievership. The things included in the recievership are the files and money which PL did not want to release to the students. They've put into recievership under the control of the person who headed the lawsuit and he alone can decide where the files are going (just so you know they're going to SCIMD/FS) and the money can ONLY be disbursed through him.

2- Calling the AJ is another 100% waste of your time. Please do call... everyday twice if you like.. as they will refer you back to the person who headed the lawsuit. The AJ is 100% not involved in this.. so again please spend your time calling.

3- People did not lose residency because their status was not approved. They lost their residency because they were in states that we are not eligible in.. they somehow got into a residency there.. and when someone checked they were asked to leave (thats the residents and programs fault --> not the schools or anyone there)

4- If you read the legal papers closely you'll notice that it clearly states on there (and has always been school policy) that YOU MUST NOT OWE THE SCHOOL MONEY in order for them to process any paper work for you. The students who need deans letters or transcripts owe the school tuition money. Thats why they are not getting things done. Believe it or not some students are trying to get things for free (i can't blame them for trying). Anyone who currently wants to try to get transcripts have to prove that they don't owe money.

I'm not sure if i missed anything... but other than the word recievership.. your post is useless... hopefully the above helps clarify for people who need clarification.

and i know some of the regular trolls are going to start attacking me too. I'll answer your q's before you get there.

did i get them all?

for anyone else who cared enough to read this... DO NOT READ THIS FORUM FOR ANY KIND OF USEFULL FACTS.. this forum is littered with nothing but random garbage for the most part.

now to answer the q i'm sure someone is going to ask "where do we get info from" --> yes thats major problem with the school at this point. But the best info with regards to licensure CALL THE STATE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN. we are not eligible in a group of states --> yes the school is working on this (one step at a time)

next stupid question i'm sure someone will ask "where do we get info about the school" --> NOT THIS FORUM --> call the US/UK/Senegal offices.. if they don't answer.. call back.. keep calling.. don't like the answer you get.. too bad.. look for a different school.. This school isn't for everyone.. if it works for you and gets you where you want to go.. great.. if not.. then don't come... if you come and you didn't call the state you're insterested in.. or you didn't call the school and get info.. its your fault...

DO NOT LISTEN TO 99% of what azskeptic, empathy, SOAP, or any of their multiple accounts that say the same thing... none are authorities on any topic of IMG's... (as a matter of fact neither am I) -->SO CALL THE STATE BOARD YOU'RE INTERESTED IN.

Azrealist
11-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Well, we'll all see shortly. I believe you are incorrect. Wait for the announcement.

Quality post... maybe you should have read posts you're refering to where it says that i am actually DIRECTLY involved with the case and have a copy of the paper work

please don't post anything on this forum unless its usefull to anyone other you

more proof that this forum is uselessly filled with nothing and replied to only by people with no knowledge of whats going on... remove the entire forum please

azskeptic
11-30-2006, 02:49 PM
a statement from the attorneys is coming out. anything you,I or others say is speculation. lets see what is real from the attorneys who are working on the receivership. I believe what you have said is incorrect todate but I could be wrong.....

Quality post... maybe you should have read posts you're refering to where it says that i am actually DIRECTLY involved with the case and have a copy of the paper work

more proof that this forum is uselessly filled with nothing and replied to only by people with no knowledge of whats going on... remove the entire forum please

empathy
11-30-2006, 03:09 PM
So Soap is here on behalf of P.L. and Azrealist is here, unpaid of course, to support J. This should get interesting.

Overall the St. Chris situation has been a blessing. It has brought a real awareness to the issue of foreign medical school fraud. State boards throughout the country are talking about what went down at the school. I’m hoping the US will now make a move and declare that only students who have graduated from undisputed accredited medical colleges can practice here. That will put a stake right through the heart of these cash cows. Have you guys ever done the math? There are around 50 students at St. Chris now and they pay these guys at least $6000 a semester = $300,000. Back in P.L’s glory days they were pocketing over 2 million dollars a semester. Talk about a get rich quick scheme. And yet Azrealist goes unpaid.

:rolleyes:

Azrealist
11-30-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm not here supporting J at all.. i know him personally and don't like him in the least way.. he wasted his everyones time and money with his lawsuit since it got him no money at all (which is what he was out for in the first place)... I don't like PL either because he lied to my face on multiple occasions...

Personally i agree that all foreign schools need to be regulated more. Thats why i'm not a cheerleader for SCIMD right now, nor am i actively recommending the school. They have very little to offer now. Do i think that they will get better with time... yes... the admin is actively working on getting back on track... will it happen fast.. who knows.... maybe.. maybe not...

empathy if you want to start a petition to try to get them to pay me... i could use the $ (not all of us can drive a mecedes - which BTW J bought before he started rotations in the US --> he is VERY VERY well off)

Azrealist
11-30-2006, 05:22 PM
a statement from the attorneys is coming out. anything you,I or others say is speculation. lets see what is real from the attorneys who are working on the receivership. I believe what you have said is incorrect todate but I could be wrong.....

wow.. great post... thanks for the info...

ps... 99% of what i see you post is wrong or inflamatory towards others... so you being wrong this time is nothing new to me

empathy
11-30-2006, 07:19 PM
The days of you guys getting away with that are over. He has spent a ton of time and his own money helping people. He cares about others and puts them before himself. I know into today's materialistic 'me me me' 'more more more' world that's a pretty hard concept to wrap your brain around. But there are people in this world that live with less in order to do more to help others.

http://chronicle.com/weekly/v52/i10/10a06001.htm (http://chronicle.com/weekly/v52/i10/10a06001.htm)

Radio Australia - Pacific Beat - Stories - SAMOA: More questions about on-line med school (http://abc.net.au/ra/pacbeat/stories/s1302313.htm)

Section 1 (http://www.aimmembers.org/anniversaryebook/)

Lexington Herald-Leader | 10/01/2006 | With medical credentials, it's patient beware (http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/news/15651694.htm)

wow.. great post... thanks for the info...

ps... 99% of what i see you post is wrong or inflamatory towards others... so you being wrong this time is nothing new to me

Azrealist
11-30-2006, 07:58 PM
take it easy... no one was attacking.. i'm just saying his post had no usefulness or facts in it at all.. as i feel the majority of his posts are... nothing but blind attacks against others.

If he was really only trying to help people... why does he spend all his time and money trying to ruin other people lives? I'm sure the $1500 or so he spent flying to luton to bash SCCM could have been put to better use donated to some orphanage or homeless shelter.

Don't get me wrong... i completely agree with the overall message he has.. medical education does need more standards.. i just disagree with the way he does it... instead of trying to close down schools by bashing them on every website available and spewing old rehashed websites and comments... why not try to help them raise their standards and make them better? wouldn't that be the real way to "help people"

to be honest.. and i have no way of proving this... i'm willing to bet that empathy and azskeptic along with a dozen other accounts on this stupid forum are all the same person.. there is a small ring of accounts that seem to cheer and praise each other for being godsends.. and only those accounts... strange? But oh well...

This is just another reason why this stupid forum needs to be closed down...

azskeptic
11-30-2006, 08:01 PM
take it easy... no one was attacking.. i'm just saying his post had no usefulness or facts in it at all.. as i feel the majority of his posts are... nothing but blind attacks against others.

If he was really only trying to help people... why does he spend all his time and money trying to ruin other people lives? I'm sure the $1500 or so he spent flying to luton to bash SCCM could have been put to better use donated to some orphanage or homeless shelter.

Don't get me wrong... i completely agree with the overall message he has.. medical education does need more standards.. i just disagree with the way he does it... instead of trying to close down schools by bashing them on every website available and spewing old rehashed websites and comments... why not try to help them raise their standards and make them better? wouldn't that be the real way to "help people"

to be honest.. and i have no way of proving this... i'm willing to bet that empathy and azskeptic along with a dozen other accounts on this stupid forum are all the same person.. there is a small ring of accounts that seem to cheer and praise each other for being godsends.. and only those accounts... strange? But oh well...

This is just another reason why this stupid forum needs to be closed down... I am a moderator. It is against TOS for anyone to use numerous IDs.

SOAP
11-30-2006, 09:02 PM
I seem to have hit a nerve. Am I for PL (No) am I for FS/SCIMD/JF (No). What I do know is that FS/SCIMD has been in possession of our files for 5 or 6 months and now they are ordered into recievership, explain that Mr. JF aka Azrealist. You tricked us once but were smarter now

SOAP
11-30-2006, 09:13 PM

did i get them all?

I want everyone to know that everything he says is fully substantiated by his own opinion.:lolup:

SOAP
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
And in the words of the former CFO now President:

"I never make mistakes, I thought I did once but I was mistaken"

empathy
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm here because I was a friend to someone who worked with St. Chris and he lied to me about being an ER doc. I took it very personal I guess when I found out he wasn't even a doctor because I'm a real ER volunteer. An emergency room is sacred ground where people experience real heartache and real pain...how dare someone lie about helping the homeless, holding dying children and saving lives in order to con people. In order to con me.

My stories are true. I have the nightmares to prove it. I've held a sobbing mother after she lost her 8 month old baby, stood over an elderly man swabbing his mouth with lemon swabs as he begged me for water and bled to death internally. The one thing he wanted before he died...a little water...I couldn't give him because we were waiting to see if they could perform surgery to save him. The image of his pale blues eyes full of fear and the life fading from them will always be with me. I tried and failed to restore a six year old homeless girl's hope by telling her God loves her...her reply, "God left us". Her words sent me running through the ER wearing a fake smile into the restroom where I could cry for a minute without being seen. Then, there are the rape and suicide victims.

I took it personal I guess because of the real patients I've seen and the real doctors I've known who honestly have helped the homeless, held dying children and saved lives. Their nightmares are so much worse than mine. They are heroes. I can't tell you how much I admire and love them. But now me being here is just like any other volunteer work I've done...I'm here to help and that's all.

No, Az and I are not the same person. He has his reasons for being here which you can read in the articles I just posted and now you know mine.

Azrealist
12-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Azskeptic --> i realize multiple accounts is a violation of TOS but violating TOS in the past hasn't stopped some of your posts.. so is it not plausable that you'd do it? (again i have not proof.. just a hunch)--- BTW.. congrats on being a moderator on a pointless website... big accomplishment...

soap --> yeah i might be JF.. but the one thing that would probably go against your theory is that i can actually spell (you'd understand the joke if you've ever read any of JF's posts or letters) and i don't use words like y'all or yeehaw...

empath--> i'm pretty sure you're refering to PL telling you that he was an ER doc.. but thats not the half of it... When i first met him (in TO canada at a promotions event --> another reason why i'm not JF --> ouch like a kick in the nuts eh soap?) he told me that he was a surgeon in florida and had trained at hopkins.. sure impressed the hell out of me.. (what did i know i was young and stupid).. then when i was in luton i overheard him telling a girl (he was trying to impress) that he was a trauma surgeon from U miami... then in my last semester there he was an ER doc from florida somewhere... so yeah.. don't feel bad.. he lied to everyone..

and i take back everything bad i've said about this site... this is fun... trying to explain things in wording that you guys can understand is really a challenge.. if my words become to big...Thesaurus.com (http://thesaurus.reference.com/)

empathy
12-01-2006, 08:47 AM
I'm glad you have decided to stop bashing Valuemd. People come across as hypocrites when they do that and continue to use the service. It's like being invited to dinner at someone's home and spitting on the carpet. I'd be happy to debate with you as long as you stop slandering our Az. He is humble...not really one to throw his authority around -- but you are aware that he is a moderator aren't you? Doc keeps an even closer watch on moderators than he does all of us.

maximillian genossa
12-01-2006, 10:16 AM
I will take you on that bet. You know why? Because I know both Azkeptic and Empathy. Eventhough I have agreed and disagreed with Azkeptic over the last 3 years, we respect each other and I can assure you he and Empathy are not the same. I have known Empathy for a time now, and before you decide to talk anything bad about her, I recommend you to wash your mouth with Clorox, she is a good person who is trying to make a difference in these forums and she does know some folks from SCCM. I can assure you, if you are willing to put 10,000 USD in escrow and take the bet, I will be glad to take you on it and make an easy 10 grand.

Still interested?

empathy
12-01-2006, 10:48 AM
You just put yourself in the thick of it. Thank you but I wish you hadn’t…folks will really come against you now. Please consider erasing your post or you’ll start getting hate mail from Cash Cow Cronies. The worse are when they threaten your family. L

And no Azrealistic…Gen, Az and I are not the same person. Neither is rrod, pru or neilc. Speaking of Neilc where the heck is he? Hopefully, he hasn’t retired from the force or worse…joined the dark side.

:starwars:

Azrealist
12-01-2006, 11:36 AM
no one is coming against GM... no one of any importance reads this place... especially not the scimd forum...

The only reason i'm here was to debunk the rediculous post put up by soap.. because now our lawyer and reciever is probably getting 100s of stupid phone calls from students with that mis-information... wasting their time as well as everyone elses...

plus now that azskeptic has put his 2cents in the bunch claiming to know the legal work.. i'm hoping christmas comes early and when he actually reads the legal documents... will actually get him to say the words everyone knows is true just haven't heard "hey i was wrong"--> man that will be a sweet day...

If i'm wrong (which i'm not because i'm actually looking at the papers) i will admit it and take any kind of lashing you VMD junkies want to throw at me...

endorphin
12-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Join ValueMD, It's better than cable.

No one could wright a better storyline.

azskeptic
12-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Join ValueMD, It's better than cable.

No one could wright a better storyline. The SC story is sort of like Days Of Our Life though....it is a long story......players change but the roles are the same..ha ha

empathy
12-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Scan the legal docs, along with a copy of the infamous 2000 Senegal SCCM Charter and email them to Az and I’ll apologize. Az doesn’t have anything to apologize for…I’m the mouthy one. As far as lawsuits go I’d lean more towards believing Soap. But the fact that he defends a charter which does not exist and claims a certain person’s attorney has the paperwork to prove that it does…makes me think that someone else is behind his suit or at least advising him. Soap has also been convinced by someone that W.H.O. and IMED prove that the school’s legit…we’ve all moved sooooo far past that naive way of thinking.

Remember an attorney is only as honest as the man paying him. A lawyer builds his case upon his client’s version of the story and fights to defend it. He doesn't get paid to care if it is true or not. I know a lot of attorneys and none of them…accept those who work for the government would turn down a high paying gig because the client lacks values, morals and integrity. The only qualification required for hiring an attorney is whether or not you can afford to pay his fees. The former friend I mentioned a few posts back has an attorney who defends him…do you think his attorney knows that he pretends to be a doctor…do you think he cares?

no one is coming against GM... no one of any importance reads this place... especially not the scimd forum...

The only reason i'm here was to debunk the rediculous post put up by soap.. because now our lawyer and reciever is probably getting 100s of stupid phone calls from students with that mis-information... wasting their time as well as everyone elses...

plus now that azskeptic has put his 2cents in the bunch claiming to know the legal work.. i'm hoping christmas comes early and when he actually reads the legal documents... will actually get him to say the words everyone knows is true just haven't heard "hey i was wrong"--> man that will be a sweet day...

If i'm wrong (which i'm not because i'm actually looking at the papers) i will admit it and take any kind of lashing you VMD junkies want to throw at me...

maximillian genossa
12-01-2006, 10:33 PM
"A lawyer builds his case upon his client’s version of the story and fights to defend it. He doesn't get paid to care if it is true or not."

AMEN ! Tell me about it :cool:

Scan the legal docs, along with a copy of the infamous 2000 Senegal SCCM Charter and email them to Az and I’ll apologize. Az doesn’t have anything to apologize for…I’m the mouthy one. As far as lawsuits go I’d lean more towards believing Soap. But the fact that he defends a charter which does not exist and claims a certain person’s attorney has the paperwork to prove that it does…makes me think that someone else is behind his suit or at least advising him. Soap has also been convinced by someone that W.H.O. and IMED prove that the school’s legit…we’ve all moved sooooo far past that naive way of thinking.

Remember an attorney is only as honest as the man paying him. A lawyer builds his case upon his client’s version of the story and fights to defend it. He doesn't get paid to care if it is true or not. I know a lot of attorneys and none of them…accept those who work for the government would turn down a high paying gig because the client lacks values, morals and integrity. The only qualification required for hiring an attorney is whether or not you can afford to pay his fees. The former friend I mentioned a few posts back has an attorney who defends him…do you think his attorney knows that he pretends to be a doctor…do you think he cares?

empathy
12-02-2006, 12:24 AM
I need to focus a bit more on my family, friends and volunteer work at the hospitals. I think I've done everything I can to help here. Maybe gone a bit further than I should have at times. Sharing my story was painful and humiliating but necessary I think. Students it's really up to you to change things for the better. It's your money that's funding these schools. If you are smart enough to become doctors...you are smart enough to put an end to foreign medical school fraud. Good luck to everyone!

:flyaway:

STUDYHARD
12-02-2006, 10:38 AM
I have followed this thread since the first day it was posted. I even sent an e-mail to the lawyer listed in Jersey and contacted the judicial powers in Long Island NY.

Foreign Medical School Fraud is being more and more apparent then ever before. New schools always site examples such as Ross started in a hotel room, yes that may be true however look at the time it began and what it is now. There is much more technology present now to disclose what is happening behind closed doors in these schools. Most everyone in the states is aware of the non-sense, pay me and you get the degree approach of these schools, since the number of students coming forth and reporting such occurrences has increased aside from the usual media scrutiny.

There are people attending these schools that are true humanitarians and will be a benefit to society. You can easily decipher who is who in the average class yet in a world where money is equivalent to God what else can you except but disgruntled students, corrupt physicians, and/or criminals in the making. I am not simply knocking the Caribbean schools b/c one can say without a doubt that these things occur in the States and Europe as well but not to the extent as in the Caribbean.

I do wish and hope that those students attending these schools THINK before they jump to pay. All these schools are linked in some sort of way therefore they have a common mentality as to what they are seeking to achieve from their school. People will be turning to you, now student future physician, to save their life not for a candy bar. As empathy said when you see a mother that has lost her child, a man begging for water, a wife, daughter, husband, father dieing that is when you grasp the true essence of what becoming a physician entails. Before you guys jump into this field be smart about why you want to do this, who you are paying and for what services. If you think your smart enough to become a physician then be smart with the decisions you make b/c it not only affects you, money can always be made but a life can never be returned.

******** Sorry for the long post, hope someone will take the time to read it. Forgive any spelling and/or grammer I am far from being perfect*******

P.S: I never did receive any response from the lawyer or anyone from NY.

Azrealist
12-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Scan the legal docs, along with a copy of the infamous 2000 Senegal SCCM Charter and email them to Az and I’ll apologize.

I'd love to scan the legal documents... but since i'm not the person who's name is on there its not my place to do so.. if he wants to thats
his choice... but i'm sure that someone from here is going to be willing to spend the money to have a lawyer dig through the public records and put up here eventually.. until i get the money that i'm owed back.. i'm not going to "piss into the wind" and have one of you screw it up for me... after me and those who are owed money back and the azskeptics of this forum can't screw it up.. i'll even print out a copy and fedex it to you.

As for the charter... i can give you details of it.. but the reason i don't want to post it is because i only have a scanned copy of the faxed copy... so the quality is less than desirable... and with the crowd on here.. if it isn't a 100% perfect copy someone will complain and go to some newspaper somewhere and do radio announcements saying that "the 4th letter on the 3rd line isn't clearly visible... shut the school down its a fraud."

The copy of the charter papers that i have is 3 pages... The first page is a cover sheet from the Public Affairs Officer - US embassy Dakar, Dated Dec 20 2000 sent to Bill ***** at ECFMG. In this letter is just says that they are forwarding this charter signed by the Minister of Highest education in senegal awarding SCCM the rights to give the degree of medical doctor. It goes on to say that the office cannot endorse it because they're not qualified to make any assesments on medical education. Then it goes on to say that it confirms that the minister of education did sign the charter and that the school will be listed in the next issue of the WHO.

Pages 2 and 3 is the letter to the Cheif medical officer at the WHO date may 26 2000, in french with english translation basically saying that the minister of education approves the charter for SCCM graduates as of Feb 25, 2000 to be eligible for licensure in sengal... its signed and stamped at the bottom by the minister of education.

so again the quality of my scanned copy isn't the best... If it were perfect i'd have no problems posting it after i got permission from the higher ups...

Not sure what else to tell you... If you want more details i probably could type out the whole thing word for word... just too lazy...

empathy
12-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Thank you Azrealist. It's all up to the students now. They pay the bills at these schools so they decide which ones stay open and which ones close. See you in the relaxing lounge.

futrphysician
12-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Since I am the holder of the original documents from the judge in this case, I can assure you, SCIMD is not in receivership. This thread should be deleted since it represents potential for harm to people currently trying to graduate and garner internships. Again, SCIMD is NOT in receivership. If anyone has a prevailing interest, meaning, you are a student who, for some strange reason never heard about all this, please PM me for the details or go to teh MDParadise.com web site to sign up for access to ALL official documents available to all students.

pruritis_ani
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Since I am the holder of the original documents from the judge in this case, I can assure you, SCIMD is not in receivership. This thread should be deleted since it represents potential for harm to people currently trying to graduate and garner internships. Again, SCIMD is NOT in receivership. If anyone has a prevailing interest, meaning, you are a student who, for some strange reason never heard about all this, please PM me for the details or go to teh MDParadise.com web site to sign up for access to ALL official documents available to all students.

Hilarious!

What will harm those seeking internships is the degree. The people that made the mess are responsible, not those of us discussing it.

BTW, I think the IMG community as a whole has a prevailing interest. Schools like this harm the entire community.

SOAP
12-06-2006, 12:25 PM

You are correct SCIMD is not in receivership but the files are as they belonged to SCCM originally. Judge L specifically stated that the files were to be sent to the receiver. I suggest any wanting to confirm this should contact the receiver.:shock:

SOAP
12-06-2006, 02:15 PM

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is S and I’m a recent graduate of St. Christopher’s IMD College of Medicine. I wanted to start by saying I am very sad and sorry regarding what has happened to my medical school. I enrolled in St. Christopher’s in August of 2002 and ever since I have been working very hard to complete my medical education. I am married with two children and currently support my family. With all of the problems that have recently occurred along with the loss of clinical rotations and the negative attitude of the current administration it has made it even harder to work and succeed. Since completing my medical education I have contacted the new St. Christopher’s IMD on many occasions and explained to them that I have finished and I would like my degree, transcripts, and other paper work completed properly to begin the process of acquiring a residency position.
I began contacting St. Christopher’s IMD on October 2, Oct 3, and October 5 for my transcript, they stated that I had to finish my clinical rotation and then we could speak about finalizing my paper work. So, I went on to finish my cardiology elective and OBGYN core rotation (both of which I arranged on my own) with St. Christopher’s IMD completing my medical education. Since I completed my education I have made many failed attempts in contacting St. Christopher’s IMD. I found myself calling several times a day and only receive a response of a fax machine tone or Mr. F S inability to take my call. I believe he thinks this is a big game or a joke because I have been trying to contact him for the entire month of November almost everyday and every time I would get the runaround. Now I began to feel like I was tricked into finishing my two final clinical rotations and all they wanted was money and now that I have no more rotation to finish or they have no more money to take from me they are just avoiding me. The matter became so grave that I decided to go to New York and see them personally. I took a plane on November 28 of 2006 and went straight to the office of SCIMD in Long Island, NY. I walked into their office very angry, very upset, and very disappointed. Upon arrival I was even more upset by the condition of the office and the way files were piled up on the floor. I was accompanied by another graduate like myself and by a second year student both having similar problems. After hearing Mr. F S tell the second year student we received your file but currently can not find it and witnessing another student rummage through all the files looking for his file I felt that my medical career really went to waste. When Mr. F S first seen me he did not know me but when I told him I was S he was surprised and said you didn’t have to come from Chicago you could have just called. So I laughed and asked “do you know how many times I have called you and tried to get a hold of you?” he just smiled sarcastically upsetting me even more. Mr. F S then invited me into his office and said that I owe him $34,000 and if this is not paid I’ll never get my degree, my transcript, and I can never apply for a residency. I was shocked and told him please explain how I owe you that amount because I have paid for my clinical rotations while at SCCM and SCIMD and I have taken out loans that have paid for my entire medical education? In addition I wanted to know why I was never informed or billed prior to completing by clinical rotations. Why haven’t you told me that over the phone and why didn’t it appear on my statement for my final clinical rotation (which by the way I paid in full)? instead you give me the runaround and come and ask me to pay you money for something that I have already paid? So, then I told him this was expected because I have heard this from other students and how do you expect me to pay for this by robbing a bank to pay you? he stated “do what ever you need to do to pay me for your degree and residency but your not getting it unless I’m paid”. I currently find myself unable to get my diploma, a transcript, or complete any paperwork necessary to begin a residency. I look forward to any assistance you can provide and will look to obtain justice by seeking legal representation in the immediate future.

Sincerely,

Wow, just got this today..........

SOAP
12-06-2006, 02:48 PM
I'll get my money back if he collects enough

Show Me The Money:twisted:

Azrealist
12-06-2006, 06:23 PM
You are correct SCIMD is not in receivership but the files are as they belonged to SCCM originally. Judge L specifically stated that the files were to be sent to the receiver. I suggest any wanting to confirm this should contact the receiver.:shock:

do i feel an acknowledgement from the VMD crowd that maybe your god and saviour AZ is WRONG??? hevean forbid.... OMG....

The people here just follow him blindly like sheep... i'm sure you guys will find a way to say that he really was right somehow...

learn to think independently people... don't just lap up the ** shoveled out here...

my xmas came early...

empathy
12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
You need to learn to relax some. Time will reveal everything. How 'bout you join me in the relaxing lounge?

pruritis_ani
12-06-2006, 06:56 PM
do i feel an acknowledgement from the VMD crowd that maybe your god and saviour AZ is WRONG??? hevean forbid.... OMG....

The people here just follow him blindly like sheep... i'm sure you guys will find a way to say that he really was right somehow...

learn to think independently people... don't just lap up the ** shoveled out here...

my xmas came early...

Interesting that you take a quote from a user named SOAP in which he corrects his own statement, and infer from that that Azskeptic was somehow wrong.

I know the SC crowd are not fans of azskeptic, and you think that somehow he made your crappy school fail....but, he is just a messenger. Nobody is right all the time, and I am sure he will be the first to admit anything that he is mistaken about. But, the fact of the matter is, your school is in a pretty sorry spot, brought about by the dodgy admin that all the students used to support...and, even now, it is very clear that there are STILL incredibly dodgy people involved....but, you guys need to put on the game face and be nice to them, because a) they hold the degrees and transcripts you want and b) by revealing them to be as shifty as they are you risk lowering the value (if that is possible) of your already nearly worthless degree.

I think you should shift your attention to getting into a med school that will still be around when you go to get a license, one that is not run by con artists.

empathy
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
You know Az's story and I posted mine a few posts back so what's yours? What brought you here to the St. Chris forum?

Interesting that you take a quote from a user named SOAP in which he corrects his own statement, and infer from that that Azskeptic was somehow wrong.

I know the SC crowd are not fans of azskeptic, and you think that somehow he made your crappy school fail....but, he is just a messenger. Nobody is right all the time, and I am sure he will be the first to admit anything that he is mistaken about. But, the fact of the matter is, your school is in a pretty sorry spot, brought about by the dodgy admin that all the students used to support...and, even now, it is very clear that there are STILL incredibly dodgy people involved....but, you guys need to put on the game face and be nice to them, because a) they hold the degrees and transcripts you want and b) by revealing them to be as shifty as they are you risk lowering the value (if that is possible) of your already nearly worthless degree.

I think you should shift your attention to getting into a med school that will still be around when you go to get a license, one that is not run by con artists.

pruritis_ani
12-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I am in residency, and IMG. As an applicant, I saw the crap that goes on, and it was through blind luck that I avoided some nightmare schools, such as SC. I am sickened by some of these schools and the tactics they use.

Simple story, really.

empathy
12-07-2006, 07:03 PM
You are a good person. I admire what you are trying to do here.

Azrealist
12-08-2006, 10:20 AM
notice the hatred towards SC.. yet no pride in his school... as he didn't mention which "prestigious" carrib school he went to.. and what "prestigious and glorious" residency hes in

Why not mention some of the tactics that the carrib schools use...

almost all of them came running like vultures to SCCM when they were in trouble trying to steal all the students away.. instead of trying to help...sickened?

i know for a fact that several of them need to rig elections on the islands they are located because they would be thrown off the island if the right "leader" isn't elected.. (if you live on this island you know who i'm talking about) --> sickened?

What about other schools that recently recieved cali approval (with the little known fact that one of the students parents happens to be on the legal board there) hmmm--> sickened?

do i really need to go on... are you seriously that delusional that you think the entire carrib and yes SCIMD isn't a buisness and will do anything to attract/take students from anywhere by any means to get profit? Do you think they don't ALL lie to their students... you need to give you head a shake and get a reality check...

Why does it look like SCIMD is the worst of all of them.. because Az took us to the media.. imagine if he was really impartial and actually investigated some of the other schools... i could personally give him names, places and facts about several carrib schools..

why don't i you ask.. well because i know how all fmg's get treated.. weither you're from the carrib.. UK.. africa.. mexico.. at a "squatter" or legit government school.. the entire US system looks down on you...

I've rotated with and had work "under" me students from all the "major" carrib schools.. some actual UK schools.. and several major university students from the US... who were the best of them... honestly the FMG's students are 10x better and harder working than the average US student.. why? because you have to, for the simple fact that you didn't go to a US school you're considered inferior no matter what your board scores or residency...

so stop craping on SCIMD or any other FMG school you feel like attackin... we're all in the same boat just at different ends...

empathy
12-08-2006, 10:50 AM
or I would blast you for this post. I'll just take a moment and bring some reality to the forum.

Truth is other schools and Az came to Luton to try to help these students. Your college had literally split in half at that point. It was the owner against the charter holders and the students were caught in the middle. You weren't honest with them about what was going down and spun some pretty outrageous tales as always...so everyone was concerned for their well being.

You don't own these students and they deserve to know the truth just like every other human. The admins behavior is bazaar. Even now you are here trying to make it seem like people are out to get the school when it is you trying to confuse people. It's just down right weird to those of us who live in the real world and know the truth. It was actually a dean at SC who rec'd a judgment against him for stealing students from a rival medical college. Listen to the BBC broadcast 'Quack Qualifications' the reporter uncovered the judgment in his investigation.

Please stop spinning...we all need a break.

notice the hatred towards SC.. yet no pride in his school... as he didn't mention which "prestigious" carrib school he went to.. and what "prestigious and glorious" residency hes in

almost all of them came running like vultures to SCCM when they were in trouble trying to steal all the students away.. instead of trying to help...sickened?

i know for a fact that several of them need to rig elections on the islands they are located because they would be thrown off the island if the right "leader" isn't elected.. (if you live on this island you know who i'm talking about) --> sickened?

What about other schools that recently recieved cali approval (with the little known fact that one of the students parents happens to be on the legal board there) hmmm--> sickened?

do i really need to go on... are you seriously that delusional that you think the entire carrib and yes SCIMD isn't a buisness and will do anything to attract/take students from anywhere by any means to get profit? Do you think they don't ALL lie to their students... you need to give you head a shake and get a reality check...

Why does it look like SCIMD is the worst of all of them.. because Az took us to the media.. imagine if he was really impartial and actually investigated some of the other schools... i could personally give him names, places and facts about several carrib schools..

why don't i you ask.. well because i know how all fmg's get treated.. weither you're from the carrib.. UK.. africa.. mexico.. at a "squatter" or legit government school.. the entire US system looks down on you...

I've rotated with and had work "under" me students from all the "major" carrib schools.. some actual UK schools.. and several major university students from the US... who were the best of them... honestly the FMG's students are 10x better and harder working than the average US student.. why? because you have to, for the simple fact that you didn't go to a US school you're considered inferior no matter what your board scores or residency...

so stop craping on SCIMD or any other FMG school you feel like attackin... we're all in the same boat just at different ends...

pruritis_ani
12-08-2006, 07:35 PM

First of all, I have plenty of pride in my school, and my residency, as well as my other accomplishments. However, this forum is not here for me to boast about myself, is it?

Other schools may use tactics that sicken me as well. However, this is a discussion specifically about your crappy school...which, just so happens to be the worst of the lot. And, it was the worst FAR FAR before Az took it to the media. Go ahead and look back on the esteemed history of SC and it's cheerleaders for a taste of that. Making false claims, using pics of other schools to lure students, a president that claimed to be a "doctor" while luring students to his "school"...I could go on....

Other schools that went after SC students were in fact helping them. I remember a generous offer by SGU, and qualified students were given the opportunity to transfer into nearly every good carib school, as well as some god awful ones. The reality is that even the worst of the carib schools usually had more to offer than SC does/did. So, yes, they were helping the students.

I love your conspiracy theory about rigging elections, nepotism on the Ca board, etc...it is just like the old days around here! You are carrying the torch for the past delusional lackeys of your doomed school, and I look forward to reading the nonsense once again!

It is pretty clear that you are early in your training....I am pretty early as well, but I have a bit more experience then you. If you think all offshore schools are equal, you are so far out of it as to be completely lost. It is not the case. There certainlly are excellent IMG's out there, but there are way, way more borderline ones. But, you are nuts if you think the average IMG is 10x smarter than the average US grad. Simply look at USMLE pass rates if you don't believe me.

I know you want to believe that we are all on equal footing. That is really the only hope you have to hold onto. But, the fact is that you, and students from other schools way down the ladder are in for a rough ride. IMG's may be looked down on in general, but there are many schools that have a far easier time getting grads interviews. And, some schools will get you in very, very few doors.

All schools are a business, carib and otherwise. And, a business is only as good as the people that make it, and the product they sell. While you may not like the way some offshore schools work, there are several that at least offer a strong product. If you take a look at your school, the people that run it, and the terrible product they offer, you may start to see what the rest of the world thinks of your school.

empathy
12-09-2006, 11:04 AM
I wish there were more students out there like this one. Studyhard no doubt you will make an excellent doctor! You've got what it takes -- brains, heart and guts.

I have followed this thread since the first day it was posted. I even sent an e-mail to the lawyer listed in Jersey and contacted the judicial powers in Long Island NY.

Foreign Medical School Fraud is being more and more apparent then ever before. New schools always site examples such as Ross started in a hotel room, yes that may be true however look at the time it began and what it is now. There is much more technology present now to disclose what is happening behind closed doors in these schools. Most everyone in the states is aware of the non-sense, pay me and you get the degree approach of these schools, since the number of students coming forth and reporting such occurrences has increased aside from the usual media scrutiny.

There are people attending these schools that are true humanitarians and will be a benefit to society. You can easily decipher who is who in the average class yet in a world where money is equivalent to God what else can you except but disgruntled students, corrupt physicians, and/or criminals in the making. I am not simply knocking the Caribbean schools b/c one can say without a doubt that these things occur in the States and Europe as well but not to the extent as in the Caribbean.

I do wish and hope that those students attending these schools THINK before they jump to pay. All these schools are linked in some sort of way therefore they have a common mentality as to what they are seeking to achieve from their school. People will be turning to you, now student future physician, to save their life not for a candy bar. As empathy said when you see a mother that has lost her child, a man begging for water, a wife, daughter, husband, father dieing that is when you grasp the true essence of what becoming a physician entails. Before you guys jump into this field be smart about why you want to do this, who you are paying and for what services. If you think your smart enough to become a physician then be smart with the decisions you make b/c it not only affects you, money can always be made but a life can never be returned.

******** Sorry for the long post, hope someone will take the time to read it. Forgive any spelling and/or grammer I am far from being perfect*******

P.S: I never did receive any response from the lawyer or anyone from NY.

STUDYHARD
12-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Thank you for the compliment!

I appreciate the compliment.

Sadly though these students will never read these posts which are actually trying to benefit them, but will still gravitate towards these schools which will always exist because so many students flock to them. They grant an opportunity which is without question but, they say never look a gift horse in the mouth, my opinion some times it is better to look a gift horse in the mouth then to have your home destroyed, after all it was that same mentality that led to the demise of the great city of Troy.
:-sunny
Thank you again for the compliment.

empathy
12-09-2006, 07:37 PM
they read them. Just look how many exited the school prior to the GMC's decision.

SOAP
12-11-2006, 02:24 PM

My attorney told me today the judge did not put SCIMD into receivership because he didn't want to make all parties responsible for the cost of running SCIMD. However, he also stated that SCIMD like SCA is subject to all terms of receivership which is why they have to turn over the files and all financial records.

The saga continues.

empathy
12-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Good Luck Soap. I really mean that. I didn't know you were married and have kids. I hope things work out okay for you and your family.

Azrealist
12-12-2006, 01:17 PM
My attorney told me today the judge did not put SCIMD into receivership because he didn't want to make all parties responsible for the cost of running SCIMD. However, he also stated that SCIMD like SCA is subject to all terms of receivership which is why they have to turn over the files and all financial records.

The saga continues.

not to point out errors in the info you were given again (man you need a new lawyer or to ask for your money back)

SCIMD does not have to turn over any records or financial information because those records are not in question...

SCCM/SCCM Ltd/SCCM admission corp (ie PL and FS) had to turn over financial records to forensic accountants (and already has) several months ago since there was a discrepancy in the amount of money owed back to students and who owes the money PL or FS or TP and in what amounts.

The student records that SCIMD has.. was not turned over because those are not missing or are readily available to students who need that portion. The part of the records that is in question is the part that PL and his staff stole, which has partially been turned over... (PL turns thing over in small portions and then argues about the rest to delay things for the students.)

please stop posting completely inaccurate information... and you should really ask for your money back from your lawyer.. because he's selling you a load of **.... i know you and the others here are going to say that i'm wrong.. and then in 2 weeks when you see the paper work you'll admit i was actually right...

if you want to post the name of your lawyer so that we can make sure that no one wastes money on him that would help alot of people out too...

empathy
12-12-2006, 02:11 PM
more about attorney H.
Gibbons, Del Deo, Dolan, Griffinger & Vecchione (http://www.gibbonslaw.com/attys/dsp_viewattorney.cfm?bioid=397)

Az has already tracked him down. He’s real, he’s legit and he’s got credentials comin’ out the yang.

Azrealist
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM
credentialed or not.. he's feeding SOAP wrong information at $275/hr... which does no one good especially him because he's spending the money...

empathy
12-12-2006, 02:52 PM
you don't want him to turn his $275.00 an hour yang on you.

SOAP
12-13-2006, 11:44 AM
credentialed or not.. he's feeding SOAP wrong information at $275/hr... which does no one good especially him because he's spending the money...

Actually you're the one feeding everyone wrong info. First, it's easy to see you work or have an interest in SCIMD. I know exactly whats going on my attorney gives me copies of the letters from the judge and the receivers. I think I should scan a few of these letters and really show everyone exactly what is going on. Like this last letter telling FS if they don't receive the files and accounting info he will be held in contempt of court. As far as I can see PL has given everything to the receivers on time. Believe me when he screws up I'll report that also.

I'll make a recomendation to everyone dont take my word and definitly dont take Azrealists word call the receivers they have always talked to me and other students openly and I'm sure they'll talk to anyone who calls. Confirm it yourself...............

azskeptic
12-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually you're the one feeding everyone wrong info. First, it's easy to see you work or have an interest in SCIMD. I know exactly whats going on my attorney gives me copies of the letters from the judge and the receivers. I think I should scan a few of these letters and really show everyone exactly what is going on. Like this last letter telling FS if they don't receive the files and accounting info he will be held in contempt of court. As far as I can see PL has given everything to the receivers on time. Believe me when he screws up I'll report that also.

I'll make a recomendation to everyone dont take my work and definitly dont take Azrealists word call the receivers they have always talked to me and other students openly and I'm sure they'll talk to anyone who calls. Confirm it yourself............... For those involved in this thing, you should have an attorney or legal help...don't trust anything said anywhere except in court under oath.

SOAP
12-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Damn, I wish I had more time to monitor this forum

empathy
12-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Soap and Azrealist…can’t you guys just pm each other.

Azrealist
12-13-2006, 03:53 PM
I'll make a recomendation to everyone dont take my word and definitly dont take Azrealists word call the receivers they have always talked to me and other students openly and I'm sure they'll talk to anyone who calls. Confirm it yourself...............

thats the first useful thing you've said.. possible the first useful thing posted on this forum... don't listen to anyone on here... and definitly don't take anything posted on here seriously... always call people directly...

So just to mix things up a bit here for you guys and to piss people off... since the US office never had copies of the UK basic science stuff?.. and the majority of people who want transcripts that have transfered need the ** transcripts.... what good does this do for people since the US courts have no jurisdiction over there?

:cursing::ooops:

SOAP
12-13-2006, 06:04 PM
thats the first useful thing you've said.. possible the first useful thing posted on this forum... don't listen to anyone on here... and definitly don't take anything posted on here seriously... always call people directly...

So just to mix things up a bit here for you guys and to piss people off... since the US office never had copies of the UK basic science stuff?.. and the majority of people who want transcripts that have transfered need the ** transcripts.... what good does this do for people since the US courts have no jurisdiction over there?

First let me start by asking a question in USMLE format:

Who turned over all the student files to the receivers as ordered by the court?

A) Aliens
B) Hobbits
C) FS (President of SCIMD)
D) The wicked witch of the west
E) Azrealist

If you picked "C" you are correct. I called FS and spoke with him tonight and he admitted he has turn the files over to the receivers.

Next I have a copy of a legal deposition of PL, stating that the only information in the UK files were items dealing with the campus. All information from applications to grades were kept here in the US and he further justified these claims by stating that all transcripts were produced from the NJ office. So why would the academic info be kept there and the transcripts here? PL went on to state that his attorney in the UK M.H. was given written authorization to allow FS the authority to recover the files in the UK from PriceWaterHouse back in April but he has yet to do so?

If anyone PM's me I'll give them the name and phone number of PL attorney in the UK.

I would like to file a petition to change Azrealists name to Azbulldodo.

empathy
12-13-2006, 06:14 PM
always call 'who' directly? Oregon? The GMC? The US Department of Education? State Licensing Boards? They are all saying the same thing at this point. St. Chris is a school that is not recognized by anyone. Should have listened when Oregon first said that years ago. Would have saved you all tons of time and $$$.

Also Soap, first you give everyone P.L.'s attorney's phone number in Jersey and now you are offering to give out P.L.'s attorney's number in England. These guys are paid by P.L. to represent him. They say what he pays them to say. I wish he'd just give students back their money and stop this nonsense.

SOAP
12-13-2006, 06:26 PM
You Know "PEOPLE" such as Azrealist, FS, FS's mom, JF, these people

SOAP
12-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Also Soap, first you give everyone P.L.'s attorney's phone number in Jersey and now you are offering to give out P.L.'s attorney's number in England. These guys are paid by P.L. to represent him. They say what he pays them to say. .

I was hoping you would know to ask for the documentation filed with the courts as opposed to asking them questions directly. Maybe the money spent on my attorney wasn't wasted..

You know what they say "Documentation talks and B.S. walks":shock:

empathy
12-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Change of heart.

SOAP
12-20-2006, 08:27 PM
Soap ~

You guys should know by now not to rattle my cage. Do you want to talk about docs or B.S.? How ‘bout we just talk about both. The only docs you’ve got are deposition, discovery not evidence, photocopies and letters from attorneys. A lawyer is only as honest as the man paying him. It’s all just smoke and mirrors. Nothin’ legit. Nothin’ real.

I have no reason to rattle your cage you are not the enemy but we all have something to learn and believe me over the past few months the difference between what I knew then and what I know now is vast.

First let me start by saying depositions are given under oath and subject to perjury. The letters from the lawyers usually identify the enclosed documentation which, when submited to the court becomes evidence. Anyone submitting false information is subject to committing perjury and/or contempt of court and can receive a jail sentence. I just don't see a attorney risking his career for the sake of a single client.

SOAP
12-29-2006, 10:09 AM
What no response??????????

stephew
12-29-2006, 10:16 AM
ok children. have had enough. you are embarrassing yourselves and beginning to violate tos. ALL flames/insults need to be edited NOW since you are all online. Also please change any vulgar language including things that get around censors with initials/symbols etc. no negotiation.
I have no reason to rattle your cage you are not the enemy but we all have something to learn and believe me over the past few months the difference between what I knew then and what I know now is vast.

First let me start by saying depositions are given under oath and subject to perjury. The letters from the lawyers usually identify the enclosed documentation which, when submited to the court becomes evidence. Anyone submitting false information is subject to committing perjury and/or contempt of court and can receive a jail sentence. I just don't see a attorney risking his career for the sake of a single client.

SOAP
12-29-2006, 10:23 AM
ok children. have had enough. you are embarrassing yourselves and beginning to violate tos. ALL flames/insults need to be edited NOW since you are all online. Also please change any vulgar language including things that get around censors with initials/symbols etc. no negotiation.

What in my post violated tos????????

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.