Clint Beastwood
10-19-2006, 06:15 PM
What's the difference?

Dr.Azimi
10-19-2006, 07:27 PM
ARUBA for sure playa

sukhtinder
10-21-2006, 01:52 PM
i can imagine how many hotties there are in aruba. lord have mercy.

Clint Beastwood
10-22-2006, 01:30 AM
i can imagine how many hotties there are in aruba. lord have mercy.

good point....damn i was trying to think with my head instead of with my ****.... god im a dumb ***

StormX
10-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Hey,

I'm a student at Bonaire, and actually I picked it for several reasons...
Less distractions
Less partying
More studying
Less expensive.

I'm MD1 right now, maybe you might pick depending on your status as an incoming student, Premed or Med...I think it makes a difference though and passing the Boards is the number 1 priority for every Med Student.

Good luck on your choice!!

ashif_ny
10-25-2006, 01:42 PM
its less of everything and more of studing.....aruba ....its expensive and a party spot !!!

xavierstudent
10-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Aruba or Bonaire?

It depends on you.

If you're going for living conditions, then it's Aruba. You can go to huge grocery stores, most people can speak english, the drinking water is always clean, the latest movies are out, and you have a lot of the same amenities as you would in the US. It is very expensive to live here. The prices are similar to that of new york city. I personally couldn't study if I didn't have a minimum of comfort, though, so it's worth it. But I'm sure most people are stronger than me. :)

The bonaire campus just started. And since I haven't been there, I can't comment. There are students here that do party a lot, and there are students that party only after exams. If you can't control yourself when everybody else is going out, then it might get too distracting. And I would love to spend less money. Money goes by so incredibly fast. But then again, you can live in crappy areas and eat in all the time if you want to save money.

If we knew the teachers and amenities of each school, it would be a better comparison.

sukhtinder
10-29-2006, 11:27 AM
i predict that xaviar will go global, and there will be a campus in every nation on earth.

dt
10-29-2006, 01:31 PM
i predict that xaviar will go global, and there will be a campus in every nation on earth.

you're so insightful!

aruba, bonaire, panama...

which country next?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.