PDA

View Full Version : NY clinical sites

value499
09-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Hey fellow AUAers,

Anyone know why our sites in NY went from approximately 5 down to just 2 (Peninsula Hospital and VA Northport)?! You would think that being accredited in NY state would mean more clinical sites; however, exactly the opposite has happened. If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated and would ease some worries for those of us trying to do rotations in NY. Thanks.

sreec
09-23-2006, 12:09 PM
they told me they have having problems with the website, and that they want me to recheck the page on monday. if it turns out that we did in fact lose those clinical sites, ill personally go to the NY office and find out why - because one of those hospitals was the one that I was supposed to start at in January.

i cant believe i have to deal with this crap while studying for step 1.

wisdom76
09-23-2006, 10:16 PM
they told me they have having problems with the website, and that they want me to recheck the page on monday. if it turns out that we did in fact lose those clinical sites, ill personally go to the NY office and find out why - because one of those hospitals was the one that I was supposed to start at in January.

i cant believe i have to deal with this crap while studying for step 1.

It looks like you know quite abit, perhapes you can find solution to my question. I applied for the the twin program starting in May, I was also give the title IV code to apply for Fin Aid, when I did it was the other school in India that surfaced. Now, will my tuition go to India or is the financial office of both Kastabu and Antigua the same. i will I be able to get title IV Fin Aid to attend AUA?????....I greatly appreciate it if you can shear some light in this matter.....

sreec
09-23-2006, 10:24 PM
It looks like you know quite abit, perhapes you can find solution to my question. I applied for the the twin program starting in May, I was also give the title IV code to apply for Fin Aid, when I did it was the other school in India that surfaced. Now, will my tuition go to India or is the financial office of both Kastabu and Antigua the same. i will I be able to get title IV Fin Aid to attend AUA?????....I greatly appreciate it if you can shear some light in this matter.....

You should call the main office about financial aid questions.

RAVINDERDHIMAN
09-25-2006, 06:52 PM

dude when you applied to aua you fill two applications one for aua and another one for kmc, which means that you are enrolled in twining program, and if you choose to go india your tution will go there and if you decide to study in antigua your tution will go antigua med college, hope that help

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.