PDA

View Full Version : Using Interfolio

alex_shimp
09-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi was wondering if anyone submitted their ref. letters using Interfolio? I e-mailed Sackler and they said they did not accept Interfolio, I do not understand why, because every other American School does, and Interfolio can just mail the letters that are in my account. (Did anyone just use Interfolio anyways?) I do not want to bother my profs a million times, it was like pulling teeth getting one of the ref letters cuz the prof was writing grants.

Anyways, any thoughts would help.. thanks

ijcMD
09-26-2006, 08:32 AM
yah, LOR are a pain in the ***. My undergrad school was great with them though. Our career center kept all our LOR on file and whenever we needed to send them to schools, they would send them. In fact, they keep them there for 10-years beyond the last time you send them out. If Sackler says no, then do not use that service for them-- not worth pissing off the admissions people if they said to not use that service. Have each of your profs just send them. Since they already wrote you the letters, it shouldn't be a problem. Just give them self-addressed envelopes to make it easy on them.

spreebee
02-19-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi was wondering if anyone submitted their ref. letters using Interfolio? I e-mailed Sackler and they said they did not accept Interfolio, I do not understand why, because every other American School does, and Interfolio can just mail the letters that are in my account. (Did anyone just use Interfolio anyways?) I do not want to bother my profs a million times, it was like pulling teeth getting one of the ref letters cuz the prof was writing grants.

Anyways, any thoughts would help.. thanks

Probably just some secretary that didn't know jack. I used interfolio and had no problems...

wiscobadger
02-22-2007, 01:49 PM
ditto...i also had to use interfolio...they got all my stuff too

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.