PDA

View Full Version : Book information needed

tzatziki
09-05-2006, 09:37 AM
According to the Physiological Institute at my university, it is recommended that we try and get the book Principles of Physiology from Berne & Levy. However, since I've already bought a physiology book (although not this one), I would not spend more money on buying books. Does anyone possibly know a place (even p2p pages) somewhere on the web where I could download Principles of Physiology (or other useful books, like Guyton) in an e-book format, or is this kinda impossible? ;)

Regards,
tzatziki

MDiva
09-06-2006, 12:33 AM
I have never seen "Burn & Leave-It" in an ebook format. There are other titles available in electronic format at AccessMedicine.com.

Good luck!

PS: try to get Constanzo or Guyton, if you haven't already. Those are the best for physiology. However, since you already have a text, try supplementing with a good review book like BRS Physiology (also by Costanzo).

tzatziki
09-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Heeeey, thank you so much! Although unfortunately I did not see your post yesterday, so I gave up with browsing for illegal medical downloads and bought my Berne-Levy today, the page you've linked here is brilliant! Thanks a lot, I'm absolutely positive that it will turn out to be more than useful during the years. ;)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.