PDA

View Full Version : 4-year MD program in Gdansk, Poland

Cool Diver
02-04-2004, 02:53 AM
Hi, there!
8) May someone can to advance a remark about this program, this place...
Need info!
Thanks in advance...

bayrider77
02-04-2004, 12:16 PM
i looked into this program. The program is run by ramin Ray delavari. A guy who failed out of a hungarian medical school a few years ago. He lied about just about every thing and just wanted me to mail him $5000 as an "advance" to "ensure my medical admission. He is a very shady character who is being sued by a group of students who took them for a ride. I decided to go to another polish school because this guy even lied about clinicals and california recognition. He said they were california recognized..... not true.
so be careful with gdansk. The school has all its students imported from India, none from the usa

neilc
02-04-2004, 12:29 PM
run far far far away from anything run by ray delvari. i dealt with him for about 5 minutes 5 years ago. he defines the term shady, in my opinion.

Cool Diver
02-04-2004, 12:47 PM
:lol: Thanks, buddies!
I've feel something suspicious...
Keep trying in other places....
Thanks again!

Miklos
02-05-2004, 02:14 AM
i looked into this program. The program is run by ramin Ray delavari. A guy who failed out of a hungarian medical school a few years ago. He lied about just about every thing and just wanted me to mail him $5000 as an "advance" to "ensure my medical admission. He is a very shady character who is being sued by a group of students who took them for a ride. I decided to go to another polish school because this guy even lied about clinicals and california recognition. He said they were california recognized..... not true.
so be careful with gdansk. The school has all its students imported from India, none from the usa

run far far far away from anything run by ray delvari. i dealt with him for about 5 minutes 5 years ago. he defines the term shady, in my opinion.

Ditto. At some time was associated with Windsor and Pecs (in Hungary) under the name of International Medical Education Institute.

Rendra91
07-15-2009, 09:00 PM
who said Gdansk is not recognized by california?
i checked the website
and it's recognized. medbd.ca.gov/applicant/schools_recognized.html#p

LesniowskiCrohn
07-15-2009, 11:36 PM
who said Gdansk is not recognized by california?
i checked the website and it's recognized. medbd.ca.gov/applicant/schools_recognized.html#p

Are you planning on doing the Polish-language program? Then yes, by all means it is recognized.

Rendra91
07-16-2009, 05:38 AM
Are you planning on doing the Polish-language program? Then yes, by all means it is recognized.
how about english program?
is it recognized by USA or other country?

anuruddha1982
07-21-2009, 12:56 PM
One thing I can say is that there is definitely NO 4 year MD program in Gdansk. I am studying there at the moment, and the only Medical Programs they have are 6 year courses, both in English and Polish.

As for it being recognised, its recognised pretty much all over the world. I checked with the GMC in England, before I left, as I intend to return to back to England once I've finished. They definitely have it on their list of approved schools I am pretty sure that it has accreditation in all the American states, apart from Cali.

As for the course, its tough, like any other Eastern European School. One thing that I can say is that its not a course for the faint hearted. You really really have to be stark raving mad about doing medicine, such is the extent to which you'll be put under pressure in terms of your work. Its definitely a good course, though, in terms of their content, although, there are still a few things that need to be ironed out, especially on the English programme, as its still only about 5 or 6 years old.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.