PDA

View Full Version : Tuition Reinbursement????

Asteri
08-25-2006, 03:03 PM
I am trying to find out what happend to everyones money from st.chris??did anyone get any money back??Is there a law case that any students have started??If yes, i would like to know bc i would like to be part of the case and file against st.chris to get my money back! Did anyone receive transcripts, official ones??I appreciate a response ASAP
Is the IMD honoring the money???????????????????????

Milrinone
08-28-2006, 07:47 PM
I am trying to find out what happend to everyones money from st.chris??did anyone get any money back??Is there a law case that any students have started??If yes, i would like to know bc i would like to be part of the case and file against st.chris to get my money back! Did anyone receive transcripts, official ones??I appreciate a response ASAP

search for all the recent messages, maybe you can get an answer:)

blythplace
08-28-2006, 08:13 PM

Please try to restrain yourself with the question mark. Choosing to use question mark >10 times in one sentence- is that supposed to indicate urgency?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.