PDA

View Full Version : Attn second semester students....

mazitan
08-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Hello,

I am a first semester student that will be starting shortly.....wanted to get some friendly advice about Anatomy. What region of the body do we start learning about and what friendly advice can you give?

Thanks

CARNIVORE
08-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Hello,

I am a first semester student that will be starting shortly.....wanted to get some friendly advice about Anatomy. What region of the body do we start learning about and what friendly advice can you give?

Thanks

the first region of the body will be the buttocks, last semester we started with the right half approached the crack towards the middle of the term and wrapped it nicely with the left half of the butt, most of the time was concentrated on kissing professor's butts, it is a skill that every student must possess to survive the basic sciences, so learn the butt well cuz professors do like occasional butt polishing.....hope this helps.

CARNIVORE
08-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Hello,

Thanks
start studying upper and lower limbs, it will be your 1st exam

whwsf
06-24-2007, 01:13 AM
start Upper Limb and Lower Limb.... especially LL b/c u learn it just days before the exam and you want to be prepared..

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.