PDA

View Full Version : 4 students who are Single and Looking!!!

Natacha
08-18-2006, 06:31 PM
:p Ok, people! First, I want to appologize if this is in the wrong forum but didn't know where else to post it, so here it is!
Second, well I had to start this because I just think it wasnt that far fetched to start one on valuemd since there is a family forum and all...
I am creating this thread because I feel that there are many students who are not able to experience "La Vida Loca" while in med. school so there social life tend to suffer for it, as well as there love life!
Anyway, we all know the problem so here is a solution... Love on valuemd, where you meet people within your league and with the same commen interest! Brilliant idea, huh?! Well lets get the ball rolling!

Tell us about yourself!
What are some of the things you look for?
Sex, age, location, requirments, turn ons, turn offs, etc...
Who do you NOT want to answer your posts?
Lesb./gay, male, female, crazy people, perverts, etc...
Where do you want your post to be answered?

I hope you all enjoy this section and come back and tell us if it worked out for you (or not).:)

Natacha
08-19-2006, 08:55 AM
I guess no one is really interested in this thread as I thought they would be?! Sorry for posting it... It just seemed like a good idea at the time. :(

grace
10-15-2006, 10:34 AM
I don't know how many people look at this forum.

Starfire
10-31-2006, 12:38 AM
errr... i do like the idea of the thread starter... but this thread seems to be more appropriate in the lounge...

maybe a move will do?...

:D

usmleveteran
11-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Absolutely brilliant! I don't see anything wrong with discussing this topic here.As a matter of fact we need to talk about these issues more often....common guys lets have your inputs.:twisted:

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.