PDA

View Full Version : ASUSM on IMED

Hippocrateez
08-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Just to let everyone know that by the Grace of God, All Saints University School of Medicine, in the Commonwealth of Dominica has been officially listed on FAIMER's IMED...this WEEK!!!
Which gives ASU very good opportunity for more growth....they have GREEN LIGHTS from not only the Government of Dominica, but also FAIMER
..........for those looking for a really good medical education.......ASUSM is a very viable alternative......now i'm not saying that we're equal to or better than those BIG BOYS.......but thats not to say......we aren't worthy enough...............

AUCMD2006
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
actually it is the grace of the post office that gets you listed on who/faimer. all you need is a letter saying the school is open.

dt
08-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Just to let everyone know that by the Grace of God, All Saints University School of Medicine, in the Commonwealth of Dominica has been officially listed on FAIMER's IMED...this WEEK!!!
Which gives ASU very good opportunity for more growth....they have GREEN LIGHTS from not only the Government of Dominica, but also FAIMER
..........for those looking for a really good medical education.......ASUSM is a very viable alternative......now i'm not saying that we're equal to or better than those BIG BOYS.......but thats not to say......we aren't worthy enough...............

So, how much did you pay Dominca for this privilege?

AUCMD2006
08-19-2006, 09:53 AM
So, how much did you pay Dominca for this privilege?
belize is $50,000 most other islands are around $200,000 and it buys a charter

Scott1981
08-19-2006, 05:03 PM

i never knew that a medical school's viability is based on how many "fronts" a school has :roll:.

Dr_Implacable
08-20-2006, 02:04 AM
IMED is not hard to get... schools are added so long as the chartered government sends a letter to FAIMER.

Future of a school should not be based on this accreditation. Viability increases with greater and more accreditation. This should be the goal of schools that want to be 'worthy'. Otherwise its not even half as close to any of the 'top 4'.

Asclepios
08-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Since there are so many out there that know what is wrong with each and every school, can someone please tell me how to start a new medical school. I mean, start a new medical school with out getting bashed left and right.

Asclepios
08-21-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm not saying that I a really starting a medical school, but I don't think you guys could put a list together that someone else won't complain about.

MYMD
08-26-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm not saying that I a really starting a medical school, but I don't think you guys could put a list together that someone else won't complain about.
Well we should be allowed to "PICK AT " a school, are trying to say only positive responses should be posted? Man thats wrong! All these school even what I think to be the best of the SGU, have negatives.

Also a new school,I read, takes 25 million to start right. None of these schools start with that kind of capital, in fact your lucky if the start with as much a 1 million 25x less then they should. Of course things will be negative in that situation.

Please allow the questions and dont "CHeerlead"

The school I go to is not as good as the top 4 out here either. :rolleyes:

Dr_Implacable
09-01-2006, 03:46 PM
It comes down to how much you study and where you want licensure.

aiman
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
all saints medical university has campus in toronto? am i rite? if yes wht is the address and phone # any1 knws? can plz any1 tell the address i ll be very thankful,thnx a lot :confused:

aiman
09-02-2006, 07:30 PM
hi,is all saints university have toronto campus? if yes do u knw the address? can i have the address and phone # plz i ll be very thankful to u.

Asclepios
09-04-2006, 10:37 AM
The school presently has its recruitment office in Toronto. The government of Canada does not allow offshore medical schools in their country. The school does have two campus', Aruba and the Commonwealth of Dominica. The school used to run its premed program in Toronto, but since they opened the Dominica campus the Toronto premed program has ceased its operations. Hope this helps. :D

Dr_Implacable
09-09-2006, 09:43 PM
i never knew that a medical school's viability is based on how many "fronts" a school has :roll:.

Something Xavier should acknowledge. Apparently they are on Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, and Panama... none of which have been fully established either.

ASUM has only 2 campuses. One is progressing MUCH faster than the other... things are changing for the good.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.