PDA

View Full Version : When are you flying out?

hws1325
08-15-2006, 11:06 PM
I want to ask this because the semester start is soon approaching and departures for Antigua will happen rather quickly.

I am flying out of NY's JFK on Wednesday August 30th on American Airlines 699 to San Juan and American Airlines 1019 from San Juan to Antigua.

Is there anyone flying out of Kennedy on this flight or does anyone have the San Juan flight?

RAVINDERDHIMAN
08-16-2006, 08:30 AM
I want to ask this because the semester start is soon approaching and departures for Antigua will happen rather quickly.

I am flying out of NY's JFK on Wednesday August 30th on American Airlines 699 to San Juan and American Airlines 1019 from San Juan to Antigua.

Is there anyone flying out of Kennedy on this flight or does anyone have the San Juan flight?

hey ssup i will be flying out on 31st from newark to antigua, hey how come u dint took direct flight fro newark, das hassle free, and plus u will get off the plane with your preciuos luggadge:D. good luck and see u on island

RAVINDERDHIMAN
08-16-2006, 08:30 AM

hey ssup i will be flying out on 31st from newark to antigua, hey how come u dint took direct flight fro newark, das hassle free, and plus u will get off the plane with your preciuos luggadge:D. good luck and see u on island

madjokeer
08-18-2006, 10:47 AM
whats up, im flying out on the 30th too from cali to antigua, direct flight soo much easier.. see you peepz there and good luck

aminos
08-19-2006, 09:47 AM
hey everyone, I finally accepted enrollment for sept 06, so I'm excited about getting started and meeting everyone. :D I'll be flyin out of Miami, and I'll be there around Aug 28-31, so any students there that want to go out give me a shout. Also, any students in Miami that are wanting to sell their books? I'd be glad to take them off your hands.;)

alifk007
08-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey aminos, I will be most likely flying from miami as well. I live in west palm beach. Unless they have a flight from west palm beach. They just told me yesterday that I got accepted. My welcome package still on the way. Does anyone know when is the orientation? Anyway, see you all at antigua.

JuicyFruit
08-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi alifk007,

According to my welcome package I believe the orientation is on the 5th of September (9am-1:30pm), see you there!

GirlyGirl
08-20-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm a current student. hehe. I am flying out of Miami on the 4th. Yee Haw.

Peace in Iraq

aminos
08-20-2006, 06:02 PM
What did you guys use to book tickets? I looked at orbitz, expedia, kayak, but tickets are HIGH! I haven't checked with a travel agent yet, but I was just wondering which way came out better.:confused:

Peace in Chad, cause they need it too.

doc10
08-20-2006, 06:28 PM
I am flying in on the 30th at 2:30pm. does everyone know where they will be staying. my housing wont be ready till sept 1. anybody staying at a hotel?

hws1325
08-20-2006, 11:08 PM
I read somewhere that the Cortsland Hotel is a decent place for those couple days. It took me a moment to find it in general, but I finally found that you can make reservations online that are secured from www.expedia.com (http://www.expedia.com). It said it'd come out to about 70USD/night.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.