PDA

View Full Version : where are they?

ironpalm83
08-13-2006, 04:03 PM
can we have the actual xavier student to do the talking??? it seems like as soon as ppl go down to Aruba, they stop logging into valuemd~

MYMD
08-13-2006, 07:25 PM
can we have the actual xavier student to do the talking??? it seems like as soon as ppl go down to Aruba, they stop logging into valuemd~

I think like the uniforms they have to wear, they are not allowed to post here.

Something about control of content? :confused:

ironpalm83
08-13-2006, 08:42 PM
I think like the uniforms they have to wear, they are not allowed to post here.

Something about control of content? :confused:

you mean the school doesn't allow its student to post on valuemd?

can anybody verify this?

also at this point i would like to ask anyone starting med or premed program at xavier in fall 06 to share their experiences once school starts.

you don't have to post using your id, you can use email.

[email protected]

Thanks

McNutty
08-13-2006, 11:33 PM
i'm posting here every now and then........half the school could care less tho since they got there and found out there was more to the school than the uniform.................we got pens!! seriously tho the schools number is on the website call if your skeptical about it, i was and i made the 1.25 investment to get my questions answered. i suggest you do the same, seriously if your dropping down 100K you better make sure you have the real facts about the school.

AmusingMirage
09-24-2006, 05:03 PM
This is my first semester at Xavier. I'm in the premed program. The school is small with one main (two-story) building along with two rented buildings. Uniforms are worn Monday through Thursday. Close-toed shoes are also a requirement on these days. Friday is casual. Generally speaking, the student body is very young - there are 18 year olds here in the premed program, although there are some older students as well. One of my classes has 20+ students, another has about 14, and the other two have about 8 apiece. The med program offers a greater age variation (and I believe more students per class). The library is small. Wireless internet connection is available throughout the school. You should bring a laptop as I have only seen two computer terminals for students in the school. Administration is very nice, at least that has been my experience thus far although some students have had problems with administration not accepting some of their transfer credit. Aruba itself is beautiful - many supermarkets, restaurants, and fast food chains. You need a car. Housing can be pricey. Immigration is an issue: Make sure you have all your papers in order prior to your arrival. Buy books well in advance of your arrival to Aruba if you plan on having them delivered to the school. Hope this helps.

MYMD
09-24-2006, 10:54 PM
you mean the school doesn't allow its student to post on valuemd?

can anybody verify this?

also at this point i would like to ask anyone starting med or premed program at xavier in fall 06 to share their experiences once school starts.

you don't have to post using your id, you can use email.

[email protected]

Thanks

Yes I encourage you to go to a school with students refusing to post because they may be asked questions about the school they do not or cannot answer? They have a Forum they asked for before and now when there are problems with the school they run and hide.

There are so many other schools to choose from why go to one that keeps so much a secret? Others on VMD post from time to time. Why did this forum go dead? Makes me wonder what is wrong?:confused::rolleyes:

The school wants you to get all the information only from them. Why trust the school 100% look what has happened to other schools!

sukhtinder
09-25-2006, 08:28 PM
they are all studying at the 'harvard' of the carribean, xavier school of medicine.

clevelandkrish
09-27-2006, 04:40 PM
What papers do you need for immigration????????????

Police report, passport what else.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.