PDA

View Full Version : 5th Semester

SweetAngel
08-11-2006, 08:37 PM
What is the 5th semester review course like with regards to the Kaplan program? Who teaches it, actual Kaplan instructors or Xavier instructors? How many hours a day and how many days a week is the Kaplan? Do they give you the current Kaplan books to study with? With regards to ICM II, what is the content and what do they teach? Just trying to figure out if the ICM that I took at my school can give me credit for both ICM I and II at Xavier. Thanks.

titali80
06-16-2007, 08:30 PM
FYI, ICM II is about two week class abou 2 hr/day thats how it was for this time. then GIR about 1 Week, and 30 kaplan center visit. yeah they do give you the books and stuff. n about kaplan scheduling as long as center is open you can go for 1 hr til full day, its all up to you.
Only one thing i can say is, when u go to atlanta DONT sign any contract or lease for apartment if you planning to go home as soon as you done with your 5th semester classes cuz, it doesnt take whole semester to complete everything. and you will find our ICM II and GIR schedule week ahead or so. HOPE it helps.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.