PDA

View Full Version : For new technion students 2006

NY ROB
08-10-2006, 05:15 AM
A few of us (3rd and 4th yr students) are still in Haifa doing rotations. When the war began we were given the option of continuing with our regular core rotations in the north or to do electives, here or in the states.
For the new students attending the Technion this year, if you are coming to Israel soon and have questions that we can help you with feel free to contact me with a private message. I don't know anything administrative about your schedule and any changes that may have been made, for that you'd have to ask Rinat.
Keep your heads up, everything will work out...

Luis Manuel Rosa Sosa
08-10-2006, 09:39 PM
well, I would like to know how it's the situation overthere I mean in Israel, I would like to attend to Braun School of Public Health and Communication. PLS, if it's possible any available information I will apreciated

NY ROB
08-12-2006, 10:17 AM
The war has been strictly in the north of the country. Your school is in Jerusalem right? It's business as usual in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv, no sirens, no missles, just beautiful weather and good times.

Luis Manuel Rosa Sosa
08-13-2006, 11:07 AM
thanks NY ROB for the info.
can you give me an advice of what I really need to carry with me, details that can scape from the hands...

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.