PDA

View Full Version : January 2007

VTACH
08-08-2006, 11:33 PM
I am a prospective applicant for the January 07 class and I was wondering how many other people are in the same boat? I have heard that at most Caribbean schools, the winter and spring classes are generally the smallest, but does anyone have a decent "estimate" of how many people may matriculate into the Jan class? Have people already decided on attending for sure?

Also, from what I can gather reading the forums, I get a sense that AUA is working hard to establish themselves as a top Caribbean school and I was wondering if anyone knows of any new developments happening on the island? (Construction, Administration, etc)

Thanks

pathan82
08-09-2006, 09:13 AM
I will be marticulating into the Jan. 07 class, (not by choice), I applied for the Sept class, but they accepted me as a fourth semester pre-med instead of first semester basic sciences. I know of a couple of others that they did that to, so you won't be alone in class, :p . See you in January if you decide to go!

Detroit MD
08-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Hello

I am in the process of applying to different Caribbean medical schools for Jan 07 and to tell you the truth I don’t know what to expect from AUA. I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me a little about the living environment in Antigua, and the housing situation in particular. I just want to make sure that I can cope with the lifestyle away from home.

Thank you

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.