PDA

View Full Version : Comply with TOS: Personal Information

det310
08-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Hello Sree Cheruku,

Thanks for all your help and support.. your'e really helpful. Now my question to you is, if I am starting AUA in Septmeber, and by the time I take my boards and pass them in 2008.. do you think there will be more hospitals in Chicago for me to do rotations and as you indicated earlier, a hospital in NY offers me to start my rotations in NY before my scores come out; do you thinK Chicago will offer that? I really want to end up in Chicago. Thanks for all your help, once again.

sreec
08-01-2006, 06:00 PM
ugh :( don't use my name to start a thread. If you have a question specifically for me, use PM.

There probably will be more hospitals in Chicago, but the advice that I'm giving my classmates right now is to plan on spending at least some time doing clinicals in New York. AUA is investing far more resources in NY State than it is elsewhere. If you want to do as many clinicals as possible in one spot without much moving around, then go to New York.

You shouldn't worry about any of this right now. Sixteen months in Antigua are going to be a challenge. Then, there's studying for the boards. By the time you finally make it to clinicals, we will probably have lots of hospitals in lots of states.

MD1214
08-01-2006, 06:12 PM
i guess no one will be going there, since NY is the hot spot now.

jameslynton
08-01-2006, 06:26 PM
i guess no one will be going there, since NY is the hot spot now.That's a good teaching hospital. You get to see lots of stuff there from what I have heard.

Anthony Brown
08-01-2006, 06:55 PM
That's a good teaching hospital. You get to see lots of stuff there from what I have heard.

You got that right. I visit Baltimore's Inner Harbor at least once a year. It is a beautiful place. This is probably the best clinical affiliation AUA has right now; but I could be wrong. I also heard it is a great teaching hospital. I would love to do my rotations there even though I am from New York City. But I will worry about that when and if the time comes.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.