PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity-

student-2
08-01-2006, 04:47 PM
What is going on with the Technion students? Are they coming as planned? don't they start in October or something?

barak0826
08-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Yes, the Techion program will start in October as planned. However, for those students who are not proficient in Hebrew, they are required to attend the ulpan beginning in September. Initially, the ulpan was to begin on August 10th; however, due to military offensive in nothern Israel, the program's director postponed the ulpan until September. The Techion has assured us that if rockets continue to rain on Haifa, they will move the program to a more secure location. TAU has offered the Technion assistance, if needed. Personally, I think the fighting will end by September. Hope this answers your question. :)

student-2
08-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Yea- thanks! I hope it will end by then as well

ytg
08-06-2006, 12:03 AM
I was just wondering, who told you of the Technion relocating if the rockets continue to fall?

barak0826
08-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Dr. Alexander

Biafra24
08-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Yes, the Techion program will start in October as planned. However, for those students who are not proficient in Hebrew, they are required to attend the ulpan beginning in September. Initially, the ulpan was to begin on August 10th; however, due to military offensive in nothern Israel, the program's director postponed the ulpan until September. The Techion has assured us that if rockets continue to rain on Haifa, they will move the program to a more secure location. TAU has offered the Technion assistance, if needed. Personally, I think the fighting will end by September. Hope this answers your question. :)

Is hebrew the language of instruction at Techion?

Blueberry
08-08-2006, 05:41 PM
For this medical school program English is, not Hebrew.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.