PDA

View Full Version : Very Weird

det310
07-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Something is really weird. If all of the clinical rotations sites are cut with AUA, how come there is a site in Atlanta. It is called : Atlanta Area Health Center/Legacy Hospital. What does this mean. Also, in regards to the 5th semster do i have to do it in Miami, or can I do it another city.

nyla2006
07-30-2006, 05:38 PM
I don't understand what your first question is!
Now the answer to your 2nd question regarding 5th semester. Only in Miami.

det310
07-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Sorry, I should have been clearer. My question is, I had heard that all of the rotations sites in Atlanta area have been cut with AUA, but when you see their list of clinical rotation sites, Legacy Hospital in Atlanta is still on the AUA website. That is what is confusing to me. Also, how easy is to get rotations in the city you would like to, for example Chicago.

sreec
07-30-2006, 06:20 PM
That hospital just got added to the website. I noticed it yesterday, for the first time. We used to have around 8 hospitals in Atlanta due to our partnership with GMC. This new hospital signals the beginning of our relationship with a new placement company called Atlanta AHEC.

det310
07-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Hopefully, some more sites will come in the Detroit and Chicago area.

shan80
07-31-2006, 12:10 AM
I don't understand what your first question is!
Now the answer to your 2nd question regarding 5th semester. Only in Miami.

It is funny that you always have hard time understanding what others are saying.:D

jameslynton
07-31-2006, 10:37 AM
That hospital just got added to the website. I noticed it yesterday, for the first time. We used to have around 8 hospitals in Atlanta due to our partnership with GMC. This new hospital signals the beginning of our relationship with a new placement company called Atlanta AHEC.Since I live in Atlanta - I looked this up. This practice is in the Atlanta Northside hospital area. This is a psychiatry practice associated with Northside hospital, St Joesph hospital and Children's healthcare hospital (part of Emory University hospital system). These are all greenbook hospitals.

aedmd2b
07-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah I hope that some contracts can be made with some the hospitals in the Detroit metro area. I am from Detroit and that would eb great to rotate there.

AEDMD2B
AUA 3rd semester/term
December cometh and I am off this rock.

jameslynton
07-31-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah I hope that some contracts can be made with some the hospitals in the Detroit metro area. I am from Detroit and that would eb great to rotate there.

AEDMD2B
AUA 3rd semester/term
December cometh and I am off this rock.Looked up AHEC and found their website.

Here is the MI contact

http://www.nationalahec.org/Directory/AHEC-HETCClinicalRotation.asp#Michigan

nyla2006
07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Your join date is JUNE 2006, and your a Junior member!!!!!!!! Ha
You think people are stupid.
You obviously have a multiple accounts, and you use this one to get back at what whomever your mad at!!!!
Why don't you come out and tell us all about your other accounts, and maybe come out of the closet too!!!! :bored: :twisted:

jameslynton
07-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Your join date is JUNE 2006, ... out of the closet too!!!! Hey I know shan and no this poster does not have multible accounts. Is just a newbie - until you have done I think about 100+ posts and been warned by the monitors - you make goofs like this. I know I did and am sorry for doing that stuff. (except for one troll names mevans)
I think you'll are jumping the gun here. Yea shan wrote some words that are not well chosen. However, unless you want to get a visit from stephew or teratos - be cool!

kirk9
08-01-2006, 09:34 AM
=================

kirk9
08-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Your join date is JUNE 2006, and your a Junior member!!!!!!!! Ha
You think people are stupid.
You obviously have a multiple accounts, and you use this one to get back at what whomever your mad at!!!!
Why don't you come out and tell us all about your other accounts, and maybe come out of the closet too!!!! :bored: :twisted:

Looks like you're the one who's mad.

shan80
08-01-2006, 11:22 AM
This is exactly what she wrote to me.

shan80
08-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Yeah nyla I don't have the balls, Because I am a "GIRL." I hope this helps.

sreec
08-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Well since this thread has degenerated into an insult/name calling spree, I'm locking it.

Update: Unlocking thread so users can edit their posts to comply with ValueMD's terms of service.

hws1325
08-02-2006, 12:09 AM
wow, let me say this on behalf of the confused group...what was going on here lol???

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.