PDA

View Full Version : PANAMA campus

Dr.Azimi
07-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Hay all XUSOM has opened up a PANAMA campus. Now i wqs just wondering do they need to get a charter from PANAMA and be WHO listed also, for credits to worth towards the MD.

And also does this effect residency?

librarian
07-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Aruba,Bonaire,plans for Curacao, now Panama...maybe they should change ther name to McXavier.

Dr.Azimi
07-27-2006, 09:54 AM
any one know anything about the PANAMA campus, does it effect residency placement

xavierstudent
07-27-2006, 05:11 PM
The panama campus is a four year program IN panama. The point is so that you can practice in any state, I guess. I think it uses the same campus as the medical school already in Panama, called Latino something.

ONCE AGAIN: THIS SITE IS NOT REGULATED, AND WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS SAYING WHAT. PLEASE CONTACT XAVIER TO KNOW THE REAL FACTS. THE STUDENT GOVERNMENT HAS AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU CAN GET FROM THE SITE WHICH WOULD BE MUCH MORE CREDIBLE. I CAN'T GET ANY OTHER STUDENTS TO COMMENT ON HERE BECAUSE THEY THINK IT'S TRASH.

Dr.Azimi
07-27-2006, 07:25 PM
please tell us about the PANAMA program can we still do 48 core clinical rotations in USA, because some states and programs require 12 month of clinical rotation in USA.

xavierstudent
07-28-2006, 12:00 PM
What I heard is that the Panama campus is all four years in Panama. THere are no rotations in the US or anywhere else. Please find out from a more credible source. What people say here aren't reliable.

AUCMD2006
07-28-2006, 03:32 PM
funny..the school keeps cloning itself all over the pcae...you'd think they would try and get it right at least once before sapreading out...

the information on here is about as credible as a new school with no grads, no licensed docs, no track record, no loans, but many many many campuses

xavierstudent
07-29-2006, 11:36 AM
This will be my last post on ValueMD. I think I'm the only student on this site, anyway, because all the students don't see the point in this public unregulated site. For those of you who are really interested, please contact Xavier for USMLE pass rates, our loans, and our campuses.

This site only has questions from interested people and comments from people who know nothing about Xavier. But no real answers. For answers, please contact a REGULATED site, not a public forum. If you want student's answers, please contact the SGA through their email.

MYMD
07-29-2006, 01:24 PM
This will be my last post on ValueMD. I think I'm the only student on this site, anyway, because all the students don't see the point in this public unregulated site. For those of you who are really interested, please contact Xavier for USMLE pass rates, our loans, and our campuses.

This site only has questions from interested people and comments from people who know nothing about Xavier. But no real answers. For answers, please contact a REGULATED site, not a public forum. If you want student's answers, please contact the SGA through their email.

What does Regulated mean? Only what Xavier wants posted?
What are you and the students scared of? ROSS, SGU, AUC, SABA, AUA, MUA Ect all post here without "Fears" Seems like Xavier wants to shout out they are a good school in Ads but refuse to be asked opened good questions. If Xavier students are not posting in a public uncontrolled by Xavier forum then how do we know the truth?

I really find this shady. In my opinion. What do you have to hide? Is what I'm thinking. :confused:

Dr.Azimi
07-30-2006, 05:39 AM
Anyways no one has answered my questions yet

librarian
07-30-2006, 07:27 AM
Anyways no one has answered my questions yet

Why don't you call or email the school and see what they say? It might be helpful to then post that information here for others to see.

hellifino
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Unregulated means that anybody could pretend to be anybody else and give false information. How do you know if the answers are from students? HOw do you know they're from anybody affiliated with the school? That goes for the good and bad information... you don't know who says what. That is unregulated.

And if you think that's shady, fine.

MYMD
08-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Unregulated means that anybody could pretend to be anybody else and give false information. How do you know if the answers are from students? HOw do you know they're from anybody affiliated with the school? That goes for the good and bad information... you don't know who says what. That is unregulated.

And if you think that's shady, fine.

Okay open forum unregulated means that posts that may be negative to the school are not removed by the school, you can say anything good or bad about the school. If students at a school are told they cannot post infromation about a school that is shady and no one in the USA would put up with it at a University, it makes one pause about the school and wonder what they have to hide?

Why would a school run a web site and allow students to post negative on it? I would think students would worry about retribution. In a small school it's easy to find out who posted. :rolleyes:

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.