PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in residency yet.

godlover
07-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Is there anyone in residency who graduated from AUA?? Maybe someone who had transferred in the earlier years?

Dakota
07-20-2006, 07:15 PM
There are several of us who will be applying in Sept to start residency in July. I am not aware of any AUA grads currently in residency. Hope that help.

MEDSCHVIEWER
07-21-2006, 12:11 AM
not aware of any pure AUA grads (non-transfers) at all!..in fact, i have yet to see an announcement of a pure AUA grad passing Step 2...however, notwithstanding that info...good things are happening at AUA...they are now new york approved...the atlanta clinicals are not certified by the director of medical education at the hospitals and may not help licensure applications in the future...

aedmd2b
07-27-2006, 10:33 AM
I just heard that AUA just had it's first graduate(a transfer student) they were too late to enter the match for this year from what I understand. Anybody have any other type of good news or more info on this former student?

AEDMD2B
AUA 3rd semester/term
December cometh and I am off this rock.

Anthony Brown
07-30-2006, 08:47 AM
There are several of us who will be applying in Sept to start residency in July. I am not aware of any AUA grads currently in residency. Hope that help.
Dakota, I have read many of your posts. Congratulations and Good Luck! I have done a lot of research into this school and others and I like what I see from AUA. I also know a few people that go to AUA and thay like it. I don't speak to them much because they are constantly studying. That's a good sign. Anyway, Dakota, I know your busy, but, would you have time for a couple quick questions if I e-mailed or IMed you? Respond when it is convenient. Thanks

aedmd2b
07-30-2006, 11:48 AM
A good site to use in your evaluation of residency programs to apply to is www.careermd.com (http://www.careermd.com) they have all of the info on the programs. Also foreign med dot com I think it is has a list of programs and their IMG requirements. Hey A. Brown I look forward to meeting you here on the island. Let know when you get your acceptance email.
Also, Dakota and Mardi, Any word on what your next clinical will be and where also what field t would yo two like to practice?

AEDMD2B
AUA 3rd term/semester

Scott1981
07-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Dakota, I have read many of your posts. Congratulations and Good Luck! I have done a lot of research into this school and others and I like what I see from AUA. I also know a few people that go to AUA and thay like it. I don't speak to them much because they are constantly studying. That's a good sign. Anyway, Dakota, I know your busy, but, would you have time for a couple quick questions if I e-mailed or IMed you? Respond when it is convenient. Thanks

you are gonna get pm'ed about your avatar. schools seals are reserved for school officials.

Anthony Brown
07-30-2006, 04:18 PM
A good site to use in your evaluation of residency programs to apply to is www.careermd.com (http://www.careermd.com) they have all of the info on the programs. Also foreign med dot com I think it is has a list of programs and their IMG requirements. Hey A. Brown I look forward to meeting you here on the island. Let know when you get your acceptance email.
Also, Dakota and Mardi, Any word on what your next clinical will be and where also what field t would yo two like to practice?

AEDMD2B
AUA 3rd term/semester
aedmd2b, I look forward to meeting you also. I will inform the whole student forum if and when I am accepted. I just received a pm from Sree, I better change my avatar now.

nyla2006
07-30-2006, 05:43 PM
I thought you were an MD! Seriously!
then your post said " I am waiting for my acceptance letter" !!!!!!!!
I am not trying to start a war or anything! But that is odd.

jameslynton
07-31-2006, 10:44 AM
I thought you were an MD! Seriously!
then your post said " I am waiting for my acceptance letter" !!!!!!!!
I am not trying to start a war or anything! But that is odd.Yea it is funny thing on VMD - the people who are MD's like teratos, TommyK and Stephew don't have MD in their handle. But other hopeful soon to be student types do have it in their handle. Does make life confusing sometimes on the forum as to who is what.

MD1214
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
if he is not an MD, then why????

Anthony Brown
08-01-2006, 08:24 PM
if he is not an MD, then why????

Instead of worrying about my username MD1214, worry about something a little more important, like studying. What is the big deal, its a stupid username, move on.

Dr.Azimi
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
My neighbours name is Johnathan Zafarani Doctorian

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.