PDA

View Full Version : Any Muslim students at AUA?

drJAvedIA
07-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey, Il be starting in the fall '06 semester, just wanted to kno if any Muslim students are attending, have attended, or will be attending AUA in the near future. For AUA alumni and current students, i was hoping to get information from you guys.

MDXRS22
07-09-2006, 06:04 PM
There are many muslim students here...two are among my best pals and are from Jersey. Others are from Miami and NY.

ladybug1983
07-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey, Il be starting in the fall '06 semester, just wanted to kno if any Muslim students are attending, have attended, or will be attending AUA in the near future. For AUA alumni and current students, i was hoping to get information from you guys.

Whats even cool to know is that we'll have a club there....

drJAvedIA
07-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Thanks Guys..appreciate the info

Dr.Azimi
07-10-2006, 04:04 AM
hay is there any iranian from canada there

nomz
07-10-2006, 12:16 PM
DrJaved, I applied at aua and haven't heard back yet. should in the next week or so, anyways i am a pakistani muslim from chicago. Where are you from, if i get in maybe we can meet up...interview went well though so hopefully it works out. pray for me!! thanks buddy!

Dr. Nomz

DrChuck
07-11-2006, 12:47 AM
DrJaved, I applied at aua and haven't heard back yet. should in the next week or so, anyways i am a pakistani muslim from chicago. Where are you from, if i get in maybe we can meet up...interview went well though so hopefully it works out. pray for me!! thanks buddy!

Dr. Nomz

Don't worry, AUA only declines people who are dead. No need for anyone to pray for you. If you applied your in.

aedmd2b
07-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Yeah that is true lots of musulims here they have their own club and get together for prayer several times a day. I also have a classmate that is Musulim and also from Chicago. Lastly, don't believe the hype especially since the New York approval the admissions standards have gone up coniderably the first semester class were recently told that the new class has a G.P.A. of 3.4. Also, the curriculum gets tougher each semester so what got by in Gross,Biochemistry,Physio ect last year won't float this year and the upcomming terms. From what I see there my be alot of people going home.

AEDMD2B
AUA 3rd semester/term
December cometh and I am off this rock

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.