PDA

View Full Version : Clinicals

Dr.Azimi
07-09-2006, 05:15 AM
are all clinicals core and elective ACGME approved.
where are the clinicals done.

Dr.Azimi
07-22-2006, 02:18 AM
hello is anyone one for XUSOM. is there any residence

ironpalm83
08-07-2006, 06:54 PM
hello is anyone one for XUSOM. is there any residence

see.. you don't seem to know a lot about XUSOM clinical just like any one of us. Yet you posted something about XUSOM clinical reputation?

Dr.Azimi
08-08-2006, 04:12 AM
I was talking to school officail somethign you should do, they reffered me to GMCgroup, and then when i called GMCgroup and talked to Dr.****** i realized he was an Iranian Jew and i told him my story. He told me they offer clinicals in over 45 states all ACGME approved for Cores and Electives, and they told me they will promise me rotations that well be best suited with respect to my USMLE step I score.

Dr.******* also told me since the school has a alot of hospitals in different states it tries to have the gradautes of XUSOM to obtain Pre-match residency position threw the hospital affliation and the Residency Directors that have invested money into GMCgroup.

My next question to the Dr was how many Residency Directors are involved with the GMCgroup company?

DR: MANY and everyday new investers and educators and Doctors join the fight, to provide Maximum number of educated physicain to the workfield, such as the gradautes of XUSOM.

I believe the 23-31 people that have gradauted this year will all pre-match into their residency of joice.

we will wait and see

ironpalm83
08-08-2006, 08:50 AM
I was talking to school officail somethign you should do, they reffered me to GMCgroup, and then when i called GMCgroup and talked to Dr.****** i realized he was an Iranian Jew and i told him my story. He told me they offer clinicals in over 45 states all ACGME approved for Cores and Electives, and they told me they will promise me rotations that well be best suited with respect to my USMLE step I score.

Dr.******* also told me since the school has a alot of hospitals in different states it tries to have the gradautes of XUSOM to obtain Pre-match residency position threw the hospital affliation and the Residency Directors that have invested money into GMCgroup.

My next question to the Dr was how many Residency Directors are involved with the GMCgroup company?

DR: MANY and everyday new investers and educators and Doctors join the fight, to provide Maximum number of educated physicain to the workfield, such as the gradautes of XUSOM.

I believe the 23-31 people that have gradauted this year will all pre-match into their residency of joice.

we will wait and see

Thanks for the infor

MD1214
08-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Your Iranian dr. Azimi !!!!
edited
Please explain yourself?
edited

ediutec for flaming

AUCMD2006
08-08-2006, 06:43 PM
wonder if pre-matching residents through a company you have holdings in is a conflict of interest.

GMC isn't a great and blameless company there are issues surrounding their claims. about those sites in hospitals, rumor is that they are actually at doctor offices who work at acgme affiliated hospitals. students that have used GMC have said the main site was atlanta medical center and once the hospital banned gmc from there they were shipped to doctor offices which don't count as rotations unless they are creative with their paperwork. they are after all a private company that can declare bankruptcy a la st chris ltd.

all the above are rumors from people who have said they are students, you guys should verify the info above and asure the rotation sites are actually through the hospitals and not affiliated doctors.

Dr.Azimi
08-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Your Iranian dr. Azimi !!!!
What does the whole "Iranian Jew" thing mean??????
Please explain yourself?
gotta problem with jews????

i am jewish

MYMD
08-08-2006, 08:48 PM

we will wait and see

Hope the this doesnt get to the wrong people cause it's illegal to go outside the match like this on a large scale if the Hospital or program participates in the match. Yes this makes this practice Shady! Sorry.

MD1214
08-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Insisting someone "explain themselves" for a personal matter is considered flaming. Kindly edit your post to comply.

Now this is what I have to say:

YOU HAVE LABELED A PERSON AS IRANIAN JEW. WHAT DID THAT HAVE TO DO WITH XAVIER CLINICALS?????how was that relevant? edited for flaming.

Dr_Implacable
08-13-2006, 09:44 PM
you guys should verify the info above and asure the rotation sites are actually through the hospitals and not affiliated doctors.

rrod, you just stated something I had a question about. Having affiliation with doctors and not the hospital seems to be the path of many schools, mostly new ones. How does this affect IMG's? Will it be a concern for residency?

Thanks.

AUCMD2006
08-13-2006, 10:26 PM
ask the stete medical boards, some require rotations at hospitals with affiliation contracts, some want all acgme rotations at sites with residency in that rotation, some have lenght of time differences, etc.

Dr_Implacable
08-13-2006, 10:31 PM
does anyone have the list of state medical boards with their contacts?

or if on valuemd, please provide the link... would be helpful

AUCMD2006
08-14-2006, 03:25 PM
http://www.valuemd.com/medicalboards.php

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.