PDA

View Full Version : Shared Accommodation close to campus

k_funmi
07-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Hello guyz.....just got in for the september semester and I want to know if there's any room/apartment/house near school-AUA (0 to 10 mins walk) available for sharing/renting. Please, I need speedy response cus i dont wanna stay in the school housing. Or is there a better place to get more information?
Thanks y'all....I like the whole group thing going on.

Mr.Doc
07-09-2006, 12:02 AM
If you don't get good response on here, I think the next best thing is to call AUA Angitua Office and talk to one of them. You may want to talk to Michelle ***** there, she's usually really good with answering such questions.

mr2jzgte
07-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Same here. I may need Michelle's help too. I don't want to move in the school dorms and then have to move out a semester later. :mad:

RAVINDERDHIMAN
07-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Same here. I may need Michelle's help too. I don't want to move in the school dorms and then have to move out a semester later. :mad:

I think it is a good idea to be in school accomodation during 1st semester, since we all will be new on da island, i spoke to michelle's and she told me the same thing as well.

MDXRS22
07-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Yes. Make the school dorms your first choice. You will find many students, like myself, who will be there to help you and tell you who is okay and who is a crook...and stay away from this place and that place...

Life here is beautiful, but there are stuff you will need to learn from those who have been here before you, and many of them are still living in school dorms. Don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.