their cost of education/living expense money or their tuition refund
for this semester
4) special interest for those students who have paid for their
September 2006 tuition already as well with their Teri loan moneys

The person that the students need to contact is:

J S
Chief Investigator
First Marblehead
email: [email protected] ([email protected])

Direct line: 617-638-2148

He needs to have it in writting - so if the student does not have
email, then they could call him at his direct line above for the
mailing address.

He said that they will do everything that they can to assist the
students in getting their money back.

Thanks for helping to get this information out to the students as I
know this affects so many of them.

It will also help to save this loan program for all of the off-shore schools!'

futrphysician
06-27-2006, 03:13 PM
That's all nice and well, but the students are pursuing a criminal action which will be faster. Thanks for looking out for us though. Yer only about 4 months behind what we are doing!!

Cheers!

azskeptic
06-27-2006, 03:18 PM
That's all nice and well, but the students are pursuing a criminal action which will be faster. Thanks for looking out for us though. Yer only about 4 months behind what we are doing!!

Cheers!you might also want to cooperate with the agency investigation,per their request today

futrphysician
06-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Well thanks there big guy, but we really have it all under control. We are light years ahead of them in this. They got in late. I really don't want to or need to waste my time or the other students doing so. We really know what we are doing and we have a really great advisor who is not a student of any school and is far more familiar with medical school issues and legal issues than most will be. Not to say the other guy isn't, but he or they are Johnny Come Lately's and we tend to shy away from that.

azskeptic
06-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Well thanks there big guy, but we really have it all under control. We are light years ahead of them in this. They got in late. I really don't want to or need to waste my time or the other students doing so. We really know what we are doing and we have a really great advisor who is not a student of any school and is far more familiar with medical school issues and legal issues than most will be. Not to say the other guy isn't, but he or they are Johnny Come Lately's and we tend to shy away from that. Personally I'd want the agency to know my side also since they are the ones who have the legal standing originally in the money but call me traditional. Good luck.

futrphysician
06-27-2006, 03:27 PM
We have sent them legal information. We have done everything with the full intention of getting students money back since we are....gasp!! Students.

But what the hell, I can tie up his fax line for a few hourse and have people fax crap to him, its their bill. Post up his fax line. Let er rip.

azskeptic
06-27-2006, 03:41 PM
We have sent them legal information. We have done everything with the full intention of getting students money back since we are....gasp!! Students.

But what the hell, I can tie up his fax line for a few hourse and have people fax crap to him, its their bill. Post up his fax line. Let er rip. Don't have a fax number...but suggest someone in the area call the number and report to the rest of you what they hear.

tanisha
06-27-2006, 10:04 PM

Cheers!

who do i contact to in order to help me get my $1000.00 USD that i already paid. thanks so much. and i too have encountered that very rude lady, i warned u all about her, i wasn't kidding.

Milrinone
06-29-2006, 06:59 PM

But what the hell, I can tie up his fax line for a few hourse and have people fax crap to him, its their bill. Post up his fax line. Let er rip.

are you guys working also with transcripts?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.