PDA

View Full Version : Pathology Prof

jameslynton
06-22-2006, 11:39 AM
For the advanced students -
Was just reading the SGU thread on the Pathology Professor there - was wondering about Pathology at AUA - how was the course at AUA was the professor good - Remember TOS - no names please
thanks

aedmd2b
06-22-2006, 11:52 AM
Both of the Path Profs are very good,really know their stuff and quite nice guys. They are both very serious about the subject so study hard no short cuts put in the time and READ!!!! Robbins and you will be fine. Remember no curves at this school.

jameslynton
06-22-2006, 03:46 PM
... Remember no curves at this school.That sounds very good. I was never lucky and was not in any classes that had a grading curve.

Dakota
06-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Both of the Path Profs are very good,really know their stuff and quite nice guys. They are both very serious about the subject so study hard no short cuts put in the time and READ!!!! Robbins and you will be fine. Remember no curves at this school.

I was lucky enough to have one of the path profs while on the island. I knew right away that he was going to be good when he said his A students would get A's even without him, it was his job to help everyone else get a good grade.

AUA has done a great job of putting together some top profs. The chair of physiology is great, the neuro professor is tops hands down, micro will blow your mind you'll learn so much, histology will be fun with the new professor, and you'll get everything you need to know from the biochem/genetics professor (has a great dry sense of humor). Just remember that the profs are there to teach you and you are there to learn and you shouldn't have any problems!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.