PDA

View Full Version : application for BGU

babycapybara
06-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Is there any chance that I could start at BGU in Fall 2007 if I submit my application in June of that same year? I still have to take physics and the MCATs next April so I wouldn't be able to complete an application until then. Are there any schools that admit students so late? I really want to get started and not have to wait another year!

student-2
06-17-2006, 01:23 AM
I highly doubt it! If you you want to start school in the fall already you must complete all the pre-reqs'. Sorry

babycapybara
06-17-2006, 06:15 AM
i will have completed pre-reqs! i'll finish them in May, take MCAT, apply...then start in the fall. i realize i may be dreaming..but if they have spaces still available, why not?

student-2
06-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Then you can start school the september after the may in which you complete all your pre-reqs in. I don't see why not- if your mcat and stuff are handed in already. I completed a mandatory english class a few weeks before I started school (I had the rest of my application in and my acceptance was on the term that I complete the course succesfully).

*Anushka*
06-18-2006, 01:52 AM
when do u think one should apply to bgu? would jan of the year you want to attend be okay (i.e. jan 07 for class sept 07)

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.