PDA

View Full Version : Does St. Chris have a class ring?

MarkyMarkCanada
05-25-2006, 09:57 AM
I am currently attending St Chris (but I will most likely be transfering out at the end of the semester). I would love to get a class ring so that I can always remember the good times and strong education I recieved at St. Chris.

Does anyone know if such a ring exisits and where I can get it from?

PathOne
05-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Don't think demand would be enough to qualify for making rings. So feel free to design your own. Might as well design your diploma yourself while you're at it.

islandhopper
05-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Don't think demand would be enough to qualify for making rings. So feel free to design your own. Might as well design your diploma yourself while you're at it.

Ha, Ha, Ha....this is one of the funnier post I've seen....

If rings aren't available, get the tees. They do the same trick...

stephew
05-25-2006, 09:01 PM
st chris's class ring would be an empty setting I'm afraid.

MarkyMarkCanada
05-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Ha, Ha, Ha....this is one of the funnier post I've seen....

If rings aren't available, get the tees. They do the same trick...

Is there a website where I can order T-Shirts from? If so can I please have the link, I am very interested

Also to the earlier poster who said that I should create my own diploma. St Chris is a reputable school, and I believe it would be illegal to create my own diploma

Your sarcasm is not appreciated

tanisha
05-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Is there a website where I can order T-Shirts from? If so can I please have the link, I am very interested

Also to the earlier poster who said that I should create my own diploma. St Chris is a reputable school, and I believe it would be illegal to create my own diploma

Your sarcasm is not appreciated

it makes so sick that when someone is trying to be serious about a situations or ask a serious question , you all get on here and act like 2 year olds, please send the elsewhere.

pruritis_ani
05-25-2006, 11:39 PM
St Chris is a reputable school,....

Hmmm....I was asked to edit this post, don't have ANY idea why. Apparently the moderator Gestapo are out in force...

I think I am free to express my opinion that this school is a total joke, and to reiterate the fact that the degrees are currently worthless....but, we shall see, won't we?

Apparently Teratos and Steph have some sort of power issues recently, so I had better comply, or else!

orangecrush
05-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Pruritus,

The credits are valid at other offshore schools. Ross, SGU, SABA, MUA, and so on. I know because I transferred to one of the schools listed and they took all of my credits...stop trying to flame and make students feel worse than they already do.

The Saint Chris/MUA-B merger is dead. MUA has pulled out. The office in NJ is closed forever. The buildings under P L are not going to be leased after this month. Employees are not being paid.

Saint Chris IMD, the rightfull owner of the school is going to court today to get the remaining tuition, fees, student files and so on.

islandhopper
05-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Pruritus,

The credits are valid at other offshore schools. Ross, SGU, SABA, MUA, and so on. I know because I transferred to one of the schools listed and they took all of my credits...

Maybe MUA does, but not SGU. SGU doesn't accept credit transfer from any offshore schools.

islandhopper
05-26-2006, 05:49 PM
I am currently attending St Chris (but I will most likely be transfering out at the end of the semester). I would love to get a class ring so that I can always remember the good times and strong education I recieved at St. Chris.

Does anyone know if such a ring exisits and where I can get it from?
To solve your dilemma, I checked St-Chris' website and found this:

http://www.stchris.edu/alumni/rings.php

Hope this helps!

teratos
05-26-2006, 05:59 PM
Pruritus,

The credits are valid at other offshore schools. Ross, SGU, SABA, MUA, and so on. I know because I transferred to one of the schools listed and they took all of my credits...stop trying to flame and make students feel worse than they already do.

Just because your credits were accepted doesn't mean you will be able to be licensed in any/all states. My guess would be you will still be OK, since SC was listed with IMED and accepted by ECFMG during the times you went there. There is, however, no guarantee. States licensing can get very very picky. G

stephew
05-26-2006, 09:23 PM
folks, some of you are getting pretty close to formal warnings.
stay on topic or the thread will be closed.

PathOne
05-28-2006, 08:29 PM
To solve your dilemma, I checked St-Chris' website and found this:

http://www.stchris.edu/alumni/rings.php

Hope this helps!

Lo and behold! St. Chris does indeed have a full selection of class rings. So I guess this answers the question of the OP - sans sarcasm.
Personally, I've never quite figured out what the attraction behind wearing them was, but I guess it's a male thing, and will neither attempt nor contemplate to understand it.

But honestly, you'd better order them quickly, as St. Chris, to my understanding, is no more, but has split into MUA-St. Chris and St. Chris IMD. I'll refrain from commenting on either, as it would have no bearing on the topic of this thread, nor am relevant for a former student, who wants a ring from the time he attended the one school which as in existence at the time.

Best of luck in getting the ring of your dreams.

Milrinone
05-29-2006, 07:29 PM
This is one of the funnier post I've seen.... Hurry an buy it and be sure "L" is not receiving any commisions for it!

MarkyMarkCanada
06-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks a lot for the information!

I ordered a ring for myself! I am pretty excited about it!!!

It should be here in about a month. If someone private messages me around that time and reminds me to post some pics about it I will!

I also ordered a St Chris tie and a patch for my white coat!

This is so cool!

Skipper
06-02-2006, 11:20 AM
so you must be really proud of a place that ripped you off!

skipper

Milrinone
06-03-2006, 07:20 AM
MarkyMC sorry to let you know that if you wear the patch and the ring in the hospitals were St. chris used to rotate everyone will make fun of you.
The noise has spread out!

MarkyMarkCanada
06-07-2006, 09:19 AM
MarkyMC sorry to let you know that if you wear the patch and the ring in the hospitals were St. chris used to rotate everyone will make fun of you.
The noise has spread out!

What do you mean? All the problems with St Chris have been cleared up!

I also ordered a tie for my dad for fathers day! I hope he likes it

empathy
06-07-2006, 09:52 AM
is just messin' with us.

What do you mean? All the problems with St Chris have been cleared up!

I also ordered a tie for my dad for fathers day! I hope he likes it

MarkyMarkCanada
06-08-2006, 12:13 PM
is just messin' with us.

Messing with you, I am not

Serious, I am

Getting gift for my parents, I did

teratos
06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Messing with you, I am not

Serious, I am

Getting gift for my parents, I did

Talking like Yoda you are.
Proud they must be.

rokshana
06-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Pruritus,

wasn't sgu- they don't take transfers- you start all over again so you have all classes from sgu.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.