PDA

View Full Version : NJ Office is Closed. No More MUA/SC-Belize UK

john2006
05-22-2006, 04:42 PM

nchi
05-22-2006, 04:58 PM

are u sure because i called the office which now answers to a different name and she (Dr. ******) told me that st. chris is no more. mua-belize is now located in central london. the st. chris buildings that were in luton are now abodoned and disintergrating as we speak. she seemd to be honest with the questions that i asked her such as what happened and if the education ithere is so quality then why did the majority of the students transfer. the sad thing is that st. chris had the potential to succeed had Dr. **** not been greedy and dishonest. the money that he stole will never bring him happiness becasue its dishonest stolen money. i was blessed to have friends who told me what the deal was and i applied to other schools even howard back in dc. in the absolute, i mean absolute worst case secenario would i even consider going here. so with that said RIP St. Chris.

john2006
05-22-2006, 05:41 PM

nchi
05-22-2006, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=john2006]I called them and nobody was there. Some people, who live in NJ, went over to check out the NJ office, and they said that the office has been shut down. Nobody was around. No trash, no car or anything. The sign on the door said, closed.

Stchris (senegal charter) has divided into two schools:
1) SC-IMD (original one, senegal charter) and
2) MUA-Belize UK (a different charter, Belize charter)

MUAB/SC has changed its name to MUA-Belize UK.

MUA-Belize UK took over the old buiding in Luton, UK that used to be St. Christopher's College of Medicine. They have about 30 students for this May semester in Luton. Their NJ office has been closed down. No one can get anything from the NJ office.

in that aspect you are 100% right. since they bought the rights to st. chris that used to be luton, they have now moved in what she (Dr. *****) described to me as being in central london, by the big main bridge. the new jersey office is no more. their new number is (908) 322-3113. I have since applied to another school and am awaiting for a response. anyway PM me and we'll talk. i don't want to get in trouble by posting names on here.

john2006
05-22-2006, 07:40 PM

NGRN4LIFE
05-26-2006, 07:07 PM
MUA owners have finally realised the truth...which is...L cant sell them a school he doesnt own. What he does own, without a doubt, is a company called SCCM LTD, which has the lease for the St.Chris buildings in Luton. The medical school St.chris always had and still has its owners in senegal, where the mother campus is.
MUA owners have finally confirmed that the deal is off now. Due to their greed and thinking they'll be making easy money and all that, they never bothered to investigate Dr. L's stake in St.Chris to begin with, and what he can and cant sell. They never cared to address the issue about L getting fired by the Senegalese owners cus he refused to take responsibilty for what he did within the last 5 - 6 years. Now MUA owners have an idea of what L has done and they will be held liable if they buy him out, so they called the deal off. MUA has confirmed that it has nothing to do with st.chris now. Since the lease of the builing is still under L, they have to move out of the building. Thats why they announced moving to London.
With that said, keep in mind that there are lots of other issues that need to be resolved between L and MUA owners. Like I said in a previous post, nothing good comes out of dealing with L.

Believe me, there are going to be lawsuits flying all over the place. MUA against L, L against MUA, students against MUA, and so on. I predict at least the following:
Against MUA: Poaching of students, stealing records from UK building (there's an injunction against doing that), stealing records from the NJ building when they were in control of the building, using back-up unofficial records as authorised official copies (if u dont understand this, please pm me).
Againt L: I dont have to mention them. there are too many

As for St.Chris IMD people, they already predicted this to happen, they are just watching the divorce proceedings (MUA and L). The only thing they are waiting for is ECFMG and a court order telling L to hand over records to Senegal.

azskeptic
05-27-2006, 02:14 AM
MUA owners have finally realised the truth...which is...L cant sell them a school he doesnt own. What he does own, without a doubt, is a company called SCCM LTD, which has the lease for the St.Chris buildings in Luton. The medical school St.chris always had and still has its owners in senegal, where the mother campus is.
MUA owners have finally confirmed that the deal is off now. Due to their greed and thinking they'll be making easy money and all that, they never bothered to investigate Dr. L's stake in St.Chris to begin with, and what he can and cant sell. They never cared to address the issue about L getting fired by the Senegalese owners cus he refused to take responsibilty for what he did within the last 5 - 6 years. Now MUA owners have an idea of what L has done and they will be held liable if they buy him out, so they called the deal off. MUA has confirmed that it has nothing to do with st.chris now. Since the lease of the builing is still under L, they have to move out of the building. Thats why they announced moving to London.
With that said, keep in mind that there are lots of other issues that need to be resolved between L and MUA owners. Like I said in a previous post, nothing good comes out of dealing with L.

Believe me, there are going to be lawsuits flying all over the place. MUA against L, L against MUA, students against MUA, and so on. I predict at least the following:
Against MUA: Poaching of students, stealing records from UK building (there's an injunction against doing that), stealing records from the NJ building when they were in control of the building, using back-up unofficial records as authorised official copies (if u dont understand this, please pm me).

As for St.Chris IMD people, they already predicted this to happen, they are just watching the divorce proceedings (MUA and L). The only thing they are waiting for is ECFMG and a court order telling L to hand over records to Senegal. Lets see...there are 160 students who went with Mua-Belize at the UK location and 10 students went to the new SCIMD site. To me that looks like students were voting with their feet. Lawsuits indeed will be flying between all of the parties. ECFMG will await the results of the lawsuits. One of the SCIMD students is also a part owner of the school and maybe he can tell the other 9 of you what is happening better since he will continue to be part of the legal process it would appear. Why would any rational student be involved in any part of this mess?

Straight Shooter
05-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Lets see...there are 160 students who went with Mua-Belize at the UK location and 10 students went to the new SCIMD site.

those numbers are not accurate. may i ask who is the source of this false information?

azskeptic
05-27-2006, 08:17 AM
those numbers are not accurate. may i ask who is the source of this false information? Several people have mentioned those numbers to me. What do you say the count is?

ValuelessMD
05-27-2006, 09:35 AM

Milrinone
05-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Any chance students (present and graduates) will be able to receive transcripts?

azskeptic
05-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Admittedly, you have acknowledged that these numbers are hearsay. Further, you go on to use sarcasm to inflame a response. This, according to the administrator is a violation of the TOS. How do I know, well, I was given 2 fine warnings for this very thing in another forum this past week.

So, where are you DOC? This is a discussion list and we discuss things. No flaming is indeed allowed. If you have factual information that disproves the numbers I've been given share it.

ValuelessMD
05-27-2006, 10:37 AM

azskeptic
05-27-2006, 11:06 AM
I don't need to provide the factual information. You're the one reporting the numbers from hearsay no less, so, I think it would be your responsibility to keep things accurate, not by hearsay, but from a specific source. Further, it seemed to me anyway, that you tried to inflame a response from an honest post to the topic at hand from the person you had first quoted.

Frankly, I think sarcasm and pushing the limits are a good thing. But, if warnings are going to be given, well, stones and glass houses come to mind especially when coming from a moderator.

Maybe the powers to be can have a pow-wow about the TOS enforcement. We deal with as much factual info as we can. You have the right of course to bring this up to doc if you think you are being mistreated. That is the good thing about valuemd....we have a good system going there.

maximillian genossa
05-27-2006, 03:16 PM
see the writting on the wall for all this St. Chris fiasco?

pruritis_ani
05-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Admittedly, you have acknowledged that these numbers are hearsay. Further, you go on to use sarcasm to inflame a response. This, according to the administrator is a violation of the TOS. How do I know, well, I was given 2 fine warnings for this very thing in another forum this past week.

So, where are you DOC?

Funny, the same thing is happening to me! Apparently the mods have some very nebulous TOS interpretation, that they really don't define or follow themselves. This forum is really going downhill. Reminds me of a certian "med school" that has recently failed...uh oh, I bet that will get me a warning too!:D

john2006
05-28-2006, 07:55 PM

azskeptic
05-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Nope. You are 100% incorrect.give us the correct number then. What do people agree is the number of students at the 2 schools?

nchi
05-29-2006, 11:00 AM

As for St.Chris IMD people, they already predicted this to happen, they are just watching the divorce proceedings (MUA and L). The only thing they are waiting for is ECFMG and a court order telling L to hand over records to Senegal.

hello, i did not quite understand wht you mentioned when you made a comment; MUA using back-up unofficial records as authorised official copies. please expand. e-mail at [email protected]

Bhoot
05-29-2006, 11:20 PM
i doubt anyone in their right mind would offer the numbers on this forum. After all, why deprive the trolls of the pleasure of snuffling for them, flaunting them with a smug flourish, etc? After all, I have read many times on these forums about people who have the "real" information, know the "real truth", etc. I know personally how many people are at SCIMD, as I still have good friends there. I don't give a flying F**K how many were stupid enough to stay with the MUA school. Either way, what is up with you vultures circling around hoping for death?:evil:

PathOne
05-30-2006, 08:58 AM
Apparently, one of the things the "old" St. Chris, MUA-St. Chris and St. Chris IMD have in common, is the desire among administration and students for secrecy. One should almost think it's an offshot of the CIA, not a medical school.

Even the most basic facts, like student enrollment and where you can do rotations, are apparently highly classified state secrets, not to be divulged to anyone "outside", for fear it might somehow be used against the school and students. It's a fairly unique point of view, and probably not ideally suited for gaining respectability in the medical community or outside it. But apparently it's an integrated aspect of the business plan of the three schools...

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.